• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Peter Strzok fired by FBI over anti-Trump texts

by Matt Zapotosky August 13 at 11:00 AM

The FBI has fired Agent Peter Strzok, who helped lead the bureau’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election until officials discovered he had been sending anti-Trump texts.

Aitan Goelman, Strzok’s lawyer, said FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing on Friday — even though the director of the FBI office that normally handles employee discipline had decided Strzok should face only a demotion and 60-day suspension. Goelman said the move undercuts the FBI’s repeated assurances that Strzok would be afforded the normal disciplinary process.

“This isn’t the normal process in any way more than name,” Goelman said.

The FBI declined to comment.

The termination marks a remarkable downfall for Strzok, a 22-year veteran of the bureau who investigated Russian spies, defense officials accused of selling secrets to China and myriad other important cases. In the twilight of his career, Strzok was integral to two of the bureau’s most high-profile investigations: the Russia case, and the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state.

But when a Justice Department inspector general investigation uncovered politically charged messages that Strzok had exchanged with another FBI official, he was relegated to a position in human resources. Conservatives soon made Strzok the face of their attacks against the special counsel investigation into the president’s campaign, and the FBI took steps to remove him from its ranks.

the rest:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3fff17f0689_story.html?utm_term=.83d5179091d1

hooray for the FBI

georges

Staff member
Now let's hope this fucking sob of Sztrok will be tried and jailed for treason

I LMFAO when I saw this earlier LOL. Good riddance

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Well it's about fucking time. Next it's Mueller's turn.

georges

Staff member
The 302 that the FBI has is solely through Strzok’s statement 6 months after Flynn was “ interviewed” by the FBI. A 302 doesn’t exist for the Flynn interview. I think this judge is leaning toward throwing the Flynn case out. I hope Flynn can recover his legal fees which almost sent him into bankruptcy. If that happens, I wish Trump would re-hire him and appoint him White House Chief of Staff and watch liberal heads explode.