• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pet Food Deaths Remain a Mystery

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i usually buy my girls a canned treat now and then, a seafood mixture or duck and chicken. even though it wasnt on the list, there was no way im even gonna test it. ill never buy canned food again. i got them a can of starkist tuna instead.

Philbert

Banned
Not surprisingly, they have found the source of the poisonings to be rat poison in the canned foods.
Someone with a bad idea, maybe a pissed off factory worker.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
that makes me angry. how the fuck did it get in there? i swear, if one of my girls ate that shit, heads would fucking roll.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
that makes me angry. how the fuck did it get in there? i swear, if one of my girls ate that shit, heads would fucking roll.

agreed!:thumbsup:

Philbert

Banned
Seems as if the imported wheat/grains in the canned food (97% water), contain a rat poison used outside the US, and it is true all you can sue for is property value with a pet.

I have a few horror stories, and I found out you can't do anything to a vet or animal hospital for gross incompetance; only recover the value of your pet in real Dollars. Sucks...

There is no mystery of pet food poisoning.

As long as the American and Canadian are buying cheap food products from overseas (and you know which country sells dirt cheap cat and dog food), we are going to have a major problem.

I used to live near three huge chicken processing plants which supplied chicken to Tyson etc. After deboning, all the leftover were made into cat food. There were not one single death report for over 57 years.

The process followed Federal and State Inspection. But does China follows such guidelines in food processing ?

Wheat gluten can be contaminated with rat posions or other chemicals and itself can be lethal. As trade between U.S. and China continues to grow, we must ask the Congress to strengthen the laws regards to imports of all food products from China.