• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perky Tittied Brunette with Glasses

please id this playmate

love this babe , need her name and more pix

Attachments

• tumblr_ljr88dtlHs1qdbmh1o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ljr88dtlHs1qdbmh1o1_1280.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 375
Please ID this stunning babe...

She keeps popping up on foxhq adverts, but cant find her anywhere. can someone help?

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 199
Re: Please ID this stunning babe...

blimey so its a bit of a retro pic!!! Thanks Dr Fika :)
them boobs are great!

Re: Un-be-leave-able!!!!

D'oh. Some misguided thought that keeping the thread going would reveal more links. Sorry for the stupidity.

Re: Un-be-leave-able!!!!

D'oh. Some misguided thought that keeping the thread going would reveal more links. Sorry for the stupidity.

The way things usually work around here is that ID threads are usually stopped the moment a conclusive ID is found and all further links are posted to the babe's main thread in the Favorite babes and fetishes section. I assume that this is to reduce the amount of redundant duplicate (or triplicate) links that would crop up if many threads would be going on for one woman at the same time. Several request threads on the same woman will afterwards be merged into one consolidated ID thread or directly in her main thread to put all the found links in one (relatively) convenient place.

But what the hell. I have a good link on her, can't find her dedicated thread at the moment (just general Playboy collection threads) and I can't be bothered to start one for Fran right now... so here you go: :D
http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/frangerard/frangerard.html

Who's this retro cutie?

Any help identifying this retro cutie will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 154
Brunette In Glasses with Super Tits

Anyone recognize her...? :eek:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 178