• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but i didnt see any other NVG threads. I was thinking about resubbing to NVG because i see their picture quality and lighting have improved. But i saw a vid from some tube site and it was one of the recent updates Molly. I didnt have a problem with how she looked...like she may have had small tits but i thought she was still cute. At first i watched her video with no sound and just basing it off of that i thought her video was pretty hot. But when i replayed it back with sound i thought that it was pretty lame. Lots of fake moaning and a little bit of that "ohh year i just turned 18 fuck my pussy" nonsense which i hate. Now if all the recent videos that were shot with the new camera/lighting/studio are like that then i'm not even going to bother resubbing. Reason i ask this is because a few months ago i saw the NVG video for Dava-something (the chick with the long face) and it was the same way too with lots of fake moaning and overacting. So that makes me thinking that its the camera guy telling the girls to act that way and that it isnt the girls doing it on their own.

I like amateur sites like ECG, GDP, BRCC, NVG, but NVG is a bit up there with the fake-moaning and overacting. GDP seems like it is the other way and they have chicks that seem like they are terrified or not happy to be there. ECG and BRCC have just the kind of atmosphere and boy to girl chemistry i like to see, though i wish that BRCC would just drop the whole "audition" routine already and just fuck them on the couch.

So anyways do the last year or so of NVG updates all have that same stuff that i mentioned with the Molly or Dava updates?

Re: Episode Question

Diana and Chloe?

Diana & Chloe is unfortunately not on the site any more.

Diana2 & Chloe

24941651_nvg.exxxtra.diana2___.jpg

Holy fuck... where does netvideogirls find these chicks?!
They seem to consistently get the best looking girls and they manage to talk them into doing more than I've seen them do elsewhere.

Did you guys see Margaret? My fucking mind is blown....
netvideogirls-15_margaret.jpg

Anyone have more of her somewhere else?
Netvideogirls... do you guys have more with her?

She definitely seems lefthanded too. I wana fuck this girl so bad my arms are shaking right now.....

Can you guys start mentioning which girls are lefties?!

Holy fuck... where does netvideogirls find these chicks?!
They seem to consistently get the best looking girls and they manage to talk them into doing more than I've seen them do elsewhere.

Did you guys see Margaret? My fucking mind is blown....
netvideogirls-15_margaret.jpg

Anyone have more of her somewhere else?
Netvideogirls... do you guys have more with her?

She definitely seems lefthanded too. I wana fuck this girl so bad my arms are shaking right now.....

Can you guys start mentioning which girls are lefties?!

maybe http://metrotalentmanagement.com/Janet-Dammit.html