• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Are you two serious? It was on the previous page of the thread (incidentally, they ID'd the wrong girl than was being requested, but it was still answered).

Reading Is Fundamental, kids. :rolleyes:

Anyone know if LaurenJ, who was in a nvg scene in the early 2000s, did any other scenes other than 'PickupLines #98' under the alias Haley? I'd like to find more videos of her. There's gotta be more out there.

Anyone know if LaurenJ, who was in a nvg scene in the early 2000s, did any other scenes other than 'PickupLines #98' under the alias Haley? I'd like to find more videos of her. There's gotta be more out there.

I can't find more than 2 minutes of Pickup Lines #98. Does anyone know anywhere I can view a longer version?

I realized on page 23 there is a comprehensive list along with dates published but I would very much appreciate if someone could post a better guide on each scene's release date, because I'd like to sort my filenames accordingly. For instance, the scene with Miranda (Riley Brooks) and Angelina (Demi Marx) is listed earlier than Riley's debut scene, which doesn't make sense. A big ask I know but a humble request just the same.

I realized on page 23 there is a comprehensive list along with dates published but I would very much appreciate if someone could post a better guide on each scene's release date, because I'd like to sort my filenames accordingly. For instance, the scene with Miranda (Riley Brooks) and Angelina (Demi Marx) is listed earlier than Riley's debut scene, which doesn't make sense. A big ask I know but a humble request just the same.

That will probably be a lot more difficult than you think. For instance, a lot of the scenes currently on the site are listed in years other than those in which they originally came out (I've been a subscriber on and off for a long time now, and though I don't know exact dates, I do know with certainty that they are not in precise chronological order.)

netvideogirls-12_bridgett.jpgWho is this blonde from netvideogirls? Please...