• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

d1050 - She did 2. I'd like to remaster them before adding any links. I'll go through the old tapes and see what i can do.

bg45789 - You too have an awesome day and thanks for the kind words. Danlee's return vids will arrive soon.

You can have an awesome day & keep on keepin' on. And you could post the unseen Danlee vids if you're feeling froggy ;)

How about possibly lena

Hi Toonasty,

Switch the letters around. There's the answer.

NG should have girls only but getting them to work cameras, all in manual focus is very hard, a herculean effort.

If we throw Chris in there to lead it, people will wonder why he's not just jumping in. Then, really it's just CCHD. There's a lot of variables.

If girls aren't working cameras then we have guys on ladders holding them? No.

If i do it, it'll just be NVG.

Remember that NVG where Xlya picked up the flowers and just starting tearing them up and throwing them everywhere? That's what it should be. At times, just crazy. Not all the time but at times insane and different. Girls only.

Keep in mind, that's the just the technical There's so much more.

For now, Lane's the one. She knows the cameras. We start small and see what happens.

Hi Toonasty,

Switch the letters around. There's the answer.

NG should have girls only but getting them to work cameras, all in manual focus is very hard, a herculean effort.

If we throw Chris in there to lead it, people will wonder why he's not just jumping in. Then, really it's just CCHD. There's a lot of variables.

If girls aren't working cameras then we have guys on ladders holding them? No.

If i do it, it'll just be NVG.

Remember that NVG where Xlya picked up the flowers and just starting tearing them up and throwing them everywhere? That's what it should be. At times, just crazy. Not all the time but at times insane and different. Girls only.

Keep in mind, that's the just the technical There's so much more.

For now, Lane's the one. She knows the cameras. We start small and see what happens.

definitely excited to see how it goes. wishing you the best of luck

Toonasty - keep your fingers crossed. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Hi, is it a new/unseen Robin video or is it the old one? Where can I find more stuff of her stuff? Thx in advance

Hi, Robin is old, there is nothing unseen even with the RM version that went up a couple months ago. Usually the RM's include more footage but that isn't the case with Robin.

She used the name toni freeland for a while - you might find more if you search around.

@netvideogirls Maryann is kinda thick but she is also really awesome. Love her scene you did with Riley Reynolds on CCH
image.jpg

I don't mind her being thick because I figured out why she has those curves. Did you notice how greedy she got with that cumshot? She swallowed it and didn't even swap a little with Riley.

I actually felt bad for Riley because she seemed kind of annoyed that Maryann drank it down without sharing. Can you tell us if they got into it after the shoot? It looked to me like Riley was about to say something to her about being so greedy. Fact is, Riley should nudge in there better if she wants to swallow. It's not like Maryann had an unfair advantage. She just wanted it more!

Am I right?!

d1050 - She did 2. I'd like to remaster them before adding any links. I'll go through the old tapes and see what i can do.

bg45789 - You too have an awesome day and thanks for the kind words. Danlee's return vids will arrive soon.

How long will it take to remaster?

NVG it's great to see you here. I've been lurking there for a while and just wanted to say i think you're a genius. The life you'ved lived can be a movie. Couple questions.

Do you still have fun doing this?

Regrets?

Craziest encounter ever?

Narrowed down to just one, who's your favorite girl and why?

NVG it's great to see you here. I've been lurking there for a while and just wanted to say i think you're a genius. The life you'ved lived can be a movie. Couple questions.

Hope no one minds going off topic for a second -

Yes. Added Madison returned with Isla last night and i thought people would just hate it. Turned out ok so yes.

When i add something i always get a couple texts and these guys are always right. If they approve i know it's well recieved. i thought one of the guys was wrong about Henna once but in the end he was right.

Regrets?

Millions.

Craziest encounter ever?

Let me think about this one

There is one. Reasons are varied. Maybe i can articulate it all one day and come back here to post.

d012560c - if you're who i think you are and forgive me if you aren't but if you are then just remember, I'll do it with dignity meaning i won't say, what is wrong with you - your queen is about to be taken... or are you even awake your horse is wide open...

I'll just say, you know... your bishop right?

I'll also play by the clock and you don't have to. The first 10 moves are yours and you can take my castles and queen off the bat. I'll see you there.

Isla = rebel something... thats all i know. Rebel or rebelous something... She's done a couple now. Someone to watch for.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope no one minds going off topic for a second -

Yes. Added Madison returned with Isla last night and i thought people would just hate it. Turned out ok so yes.

When i add something i always get a couple texts and these guys are always right. If they approve i know it's well recieved. i thought one of the guys was wrong about Henna once but in the end he was right.

Regrets?

Millions.

Craziest encounter ever?

Let me think about this one

There is one. Reasons are varied. Maybe i can articulate it all one day and come back here to post.

d012560c - if you're who i think you are and forgive me if you aren't but if you are then just remember, I'll do it with dignity meaning i won't say, what is wrong with you - your queen is about to be taken... or are you even awake your horse is wide open...

I'll just say, you know... your bishop right?

I'll also play by the clock and you don't have to. The first 10 moves are yours and you can take my castles and queen off the bat. I'll see you there.

Isla = rebel something... thats all i know. Rebel or rebelous something... She's done a couple now. Someone to watch for.

i view freeones from an ipad and can't remain logged in. When i reply i have to log in again, so i copy and paste into a text file and transfer back and it never comes out right hence the sloppy messages above.

Thanks for going easy on me.

Hey thanks for at least trying ot reply and keep up the good work. Love Madison. Hope to see more of her in the future. Hopfully more of Roxie too.