• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

I found a video titled "Michelle Can't Wait to Return", but from her face, she looked different from the other two Michelle (Michelle James and Tina Sky) ... so who is Michelle in the video? thanks

Upcoming scene on NVG. Her name is Winter.

DvEHk-4WsAI_RXp.jpg

I found a video titled "Michelle Can't Wait to Return", but from her face, she looked different from the other two Michelle (Michelle James and Tina Sky) ... so who is Michelle in the video? thanks

Where did you find this video? If it really is Tina Sky Michelle, then that would be amazing. She was one of my top faves and she definitely didn't do enough scenes.

Wow good find! Someone finally found her. Looks like she lost some of dat ass too... :crying:

she lost a whole 'lotta ass. that blonde hair and that weight loss made her almost unrecognizable in her new scene. she is still thicker than the average but she is no longer close to how round she was when she shot for nvg.

oh ya ya.. it's slightly different face, maybe because she doesn't wear a glasses.. and the tattoo on his right arm is also not visible ...
so it's rather difficult to guess that she is a Michelle James ...
thank you for your answer..