• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Outstanding work, sir.

I'd be most appreciative if you would please find out what you can about Holly.

it took me all of 2 searches. one on freeones. it linked to a foxxxmodeling page. then a google search with the name that led to adultdvdforum. still listed as coming soon

Any one know who Erin is form NVG Ep 2009.32 - Erin Returns, shes the blonde wearing a Bandana. I apologize if she has already been I.D

Hey dose any know or I.D erin from NVG Ep 2009.32 - Erin Returns, she's the blonde wearing a bandana. I apologize if she has already been I.D

Very well put. Then you have Tex throwing in a triangle on that last CCHD when it wasn't even needed. Everyone has an off day.

Something about Ryan going back to the compliance department, and something else about how his team has its Jordan & Pippen (Chris & Jonte) but still needs to find a Steve Kerr/John Paxson/Bill Wennington to put in the starting line-up.

Has erin form NVG Ep 2009.32 - Erin Returns (she's the blonde wearing a bandana) already been I.D or if anyone know's her stage name or if she has any other scenes. I apologize if shes already been I.D i'm new.

I'm not tuning in as often, but when I do... can someone please explain WHY I get that warm and fuzzy feeling, when I run into a now not-all-that-common post from Mr. NVG?

I just went through the last few pages; let me add some takes on a few odds and ends. (Please! Let me.)

Jay69Jay keeps asking for Erin from Ep 2009.32; it would be a miracle if anyone can I.D. her at this point, but here she is:

Ep%202009.32%20-%20Erin%20Returns.jpg

I see the episode was entitled as "Erin Returns." From the Page 57 Guide (with the disappearing photos. Sob!), I can't see what Erin returned from. Looks like we will never know about her spectacular NVG debut.

Thank you, d012560c, for your valuable I.D. of Adora, from Ep. 2012.18; this Adora-ble one from six years ago turned out to be Jesel Owens. (I understand she never got over the fact that Adolf Hitler refused to shake her hand.)

1606162244220100.jpg

When I read Mentator's I.D. of "Autumn," I thought he was hot on the trail of the recent stunner from Ep. 2018-05-08 and Ep. 2018-08-15...

nonamesrd9n.jpg

(Guess this recent Autumn is still unidentified. Purty thing, ain't she?)

No, Mentator actually pinned the one from Ep 2012.19 and Ep 2012.25! (It's always exciting when the past ones are snagged.)

Ep%202012.19%20-%20Autumn.jpg
1606162258430097.jpg

The lady turned out to be Michell Devine, and her only other turn at the sinful screen was apparently Street Blowjobs.

That is the last time I will ever doubt Mentator. It is not for nothing that he is bigger than big, Taller than tall, Quicker than quick, Stronger than strong... and is always Ready to fight for right against wrong.

Thank you, GeneSugar; you seem to have signed up for Freeones for your one and only post so far, but it was a very good one. I have seen pictures of "Mya," and was impressed with her appearance, but have not yet viewed her episode 2018-07-06...

nonamer5f7h.jpg

I did enjoy the Reddit dialogue. It was unusual for an adult actress to have a back-and-forth with the "fans," and she came across as one with a winning personality. She mentioned that she earned a grand for the shoot, had a low opinion of her non-star "co-star," and her thoughts were interesting:

"I didn't do a very good job, but you have to understand, I was incredibly: rushed, scared, tired, overwhelmed, self-conscious, anxious, timid, and nervous. I'll let you be the judge of it, but I'm not proud of my work or my appearance in that scene. I'm proud I got through it. Proud of myself. But not looking forward to watching it or having it out there."

This was a rare revelation of what goes through the minds of the ladies; we, as men, usually size them up for not much more than their charms, but what they do... is obviously not always easy. (Especially the "first exposure" types typically featured in NVG.)

I will admit I was stumped over Sweetmullet's post, where he wrote, "Got another old one. found it on the waybackmachine archive from 2004..."

Now I have a confession to make. There is a reason I habitually thank the mighty Vulcan who resides in the skies, and that reason is, good old Jander711 still pops up around here now and then. Thankfully, as though he had read my mind, Jander shot back, "Wdym?" and in his following post cleared up what the Sweet one was talking about. The reference was in regard to "Ep UNK - Exxxtra_Megan," starring the nearly indefatigable Meghan Edison.

0-Exxxtra_Megan%20_%20Meghan%20Edison.jpg

Thank you, Scorpio_bins for your "Carmen" contribution, as well as the one for "Melissa" (who has some peculiar monikers; BlackCaesar later came up with another oddity, for her), Roynroyn for your "Lana" contribution, and the ever-durable Durlanac for your "Selina" contribution.

I would also like to thank Fat Eddie, for injecting this board with his warmth, and also for reporting the latest releases and other valuable information. If he keeps this up, Meghan Edison might begin to get jealous over his tirelessness.

Know-way, Thanks for lassoing all these loose ends into a tidy post, I'm still trying to update "that spreadsheet' too !, if the person that started it would PM me I'd appreciate it. PS, no reply with a quote LOL