• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

i just want to thank you for contributing to this thread. I think everyone on here will agree, Netvideogirls is one of the pioneers of (if not the first) casting websites. You set the standard by which all others are compared to for this. Part of the fun is seeing new girls and trying to figure out what else they've done. Credit to you for bringing so many new ones (and the one and dones).

Thank you for answering all of our questions. This thread goes back to 2006! so there have been fans coming here for quite some time.

Im listening to Diplo Express yourself and it's leaving me in a very good mood. And after what i posted in my MA today, i need it.

Now we're going back. The Legendary Robin. Another NVG Hall of fame superstar. Feeones doesn't mess around, you're focusing in on the legends. I don't think she did anything beyond the hippie and lez scenes, there was always speculation. Nothing ever come up beyond it.

Re-living these early days is a trip, as Robin might say.

It was a different era, these girls instantly threw millions of surfers into a frenzy and they were superstars for years. i was on a streetblowjobs shoot once and they were talking to a girl and she was saying, look i want to be big if I do this - I'd rather do DVDS and it was during a time we were doing a documentary and i turned to her and said, trust me, you want to be big, do this scene now!

Simliar to those Lightspeed girls, if anyone remembers them.

Sweetmullet there is more footage.

Im shooting Xlya AKA Mandy Muse Attacks tomorrow and I'll have her explain it and I'll PM you the link. It'll be a private little message straight from her since you added me as a friend last night. Because thats what friends are for.

Thanks.

Totally agree. The site is the best. Guy who runs the site responds to emails with legit answers. No about that long lost Sam video? Can that get remastered an upped one day.

i just want to thank you for contributing to this thread. I think everyone on here will agree, Netvideogirls is one of the pioneers of (if not the first) casting websites. You set the standard by which all others are compared to for this. Part of the fun is seeing new girls and trying to figure out what else they've done. Credit to you for bringing so many new ones (and the one and dones).

Thank you for answering all of our questions. This thread goes back to 2006! so there have been fans coming here for quite some time.

Glad to see NVG himself is here to help now. This has been the best site going for quite some time now. That said, did Kim from CCHD ever do anything else? She was a personal fave. Keep up the great updates!

MercedesCarreraXXX

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
"Quote Originally Posted by Lynx41 View Post
This was an amazing scene, but can't seem to find the model. Who is Paola?

http://netvideogirls.com/nvg/tour2/play.php?id=14_paula"

Hey guys- I'm Paola! You can check me out at @TheMercedesXXX

Thanks guys! xoxo

is there any update to rebecca who appears in eva and xyla attack, and also aubry and tabitha the 2 girls in the rap video casting.

ohhh yeah!

mister Netvideogirls, tell us!

at least to know if she was just a one shot girl, or if we could be awed again!
It's not just her physique, it's her overall attitude!

:)

For you to even continue yesterday after all that. Most girls would have walked and you would have been completely jusitifed in doing so.

Pretty remarkable. Thanks again.

"Quote Originally Posted by Lynx41 View Post
This was an amazing scene, but can't seem to find the model. Who is Paola?

http://netvideogirls.com/nvg/tour2/play.php?id=14_paula"

Hey guys- I'm Paola! You can check me out at @TheMercedesXXX

Thanks guys! xoxo

apollo170 Thanks for the kind words. Kim from CCHD, as far as i know, was a one and done.

Glad to see NVG himself is here to help now. This has been the best site going for quite some time now. That said, did Kim from CCHD ever do anything else? She was a personal fave. Keep up the great updates!

Hi TheMDM.

Thanks! If you're referring to the Sam/Claire video then expect a Remaster soon. I think it would be cool to add all scenes together and create 1 big Sam Tribute Marathon RM though I added a couple Quincy's together and the response wasn't that great. Whatever happens, expect that 1 video ( we all know the one you're referring to ) soon.

PS We get a lot of people joining NVG expressly for the RM's and I don't suggest doing so because they don't arrive on a regular basis. So, if you're looking for RM's on a regular basis, we're not there yet and please don't join. If you'd like to know if a certain girl is RM'd email me. We tube a lot of them out and if she's somewhere I'll send you the link :)

Totally agree. The site is the best. Guy who runs the site responds to emails with legit answers. No about that long lost Sam video? Can that get remastered an upped one day.

QUOTE=TheMDM;8543097]Totally agree. The site is the best. Guy who runs the site responds to emails with legit answers. No about that long lost Sam video? Can that get remastered an upped one day.[/QUOTE]

Apollo170, thanks!

Thought i answered this so if you see 2 replies, forgive me. Kim, from what i know is a one and done.

back in the old days, there was a video with 2 girls getting fucked. they were in separate rooms and one was wearing a wig. I remember Netvideogirls commenting on the wig in the description. I could be mistaken but I haven't seen this video in about 10 years

I am a member and I'll take whatever you upload. RM's are cool but not expected. It's that new content lately - speaking of which.....

Hi TheMDM.

Thanks! If you're referring to the Sam/Claire video then expect a Remaster soon. I think it would be cool to add all scenes together and create 1 big Sam Tribute Marathon RM though I added a couple Quincy's together and the response wasn't that great. Whatever happens, expect that 1 video ( we all know the one you're referring to ) soon.

PS We get a lot of people joining NVG expressly for the RM's and I don't suggest doing so because they don't arrive on a regular basis. So, if you're looking for RM's on a regular basis, we're not there yet and please don't join. If you'd like to know if a certain girl is RM'd email me. We tube a lot of them out and if she's somewhere I'll send you the link :)

QUOTE=TheMDM;8543097]Totally agree. The site is the best. Guy who runs the site responds to emails with legit answers. No about that long lost Sam video? Can that get remastered an upped one day.
[/QUOTE]

Hi toonastyyolo,

So many requests for Rebecca since that was shot and sadly she never returned. One and Done.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thanks for this info regarding her, and pity to hear that.

But i have to add that your scenes are great stuff, even if we know that it is scripted (with a part prone to improv i'm sure), it's the best when you go to the full concept.

Any news about this Netgirl.com site ? I get the overall concept, but can you tell us more about that?

Jabber09, seeing her pic @ that iafd profile leaves no doubt its her. Good call, i stand corrected.

It appears she's still working 13-14 years later and that blows me away.

Hi NVG. Just want to say that the Violet Skye is not the one this site links to. But her profile is at iafd.
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=VioletSkye/gender=f/Violet-Skye.htm
That one is definitely the goth-ish girl Gina with shaved eyebrows from your 2001 video.
I made a mistake on one of my older replies. I said Mellanie Monroe was also Melonie on NVG. My bad. She was Kelly on NVG.

WOWWW the latest episode of xyla and the 2 girls. simply amazing. keep up the good work

Thanks toonastyyolo and thanks to user Sweet Mullet for letting me use his name in at the start. He could have said, oh dude, remove my name and of course i would have.

If anyone wants a shoutout in Luna returns let me know :)

back in the old days, there was a video with 2 girls getting fucked. they were in separate rooms and one was wearing a wig. I remember Netvideogirls commenting on the wig in the description. I could be mistaken but I haven't seen this video in about 10 years

Hi Jander711,

This one i just don't recall.

Girls in seperate rooms. Could be Trish, Rebecca or Nada aka Nadia Styles and the girl that went on to create we live together -her name escapes me at the moment. But there were no wigs involved.