• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

Chelsea.jpg I know it's a while ago but does anyone have anything on Chelsea from CCHD ep 28.10.14/01.01.15 please?

Last edited:
Is the network down? There are updates to https://mnvg.com/ at least once a week. There hasn't been any. I hate looking at the main sites. Their thumbnails are tiny and previews are nearly nonexistent.

Without mnvg.com updating, I've lost interest in the featured sites. https://netvideogirls.com/ has a single screen cap for each update and no model name. Sometimes they don't even show a face in the screen cap. No additional teasers, trailers or screen caps. I don't know how they manage to attract customers like that except as bonuses to backroomcastingcouch and exploitedcollegegirls. I'm so disappointed that mnvg.com stopped updating. So surprised that no one else piped up on this.

Without mnvg.com updating, I've lost interest in the featured sites. https://netvideogirls.com/ has a single screen cap for each update and no model name. Sometimes they don't even show a face in the screen cap. No additional teasers, trailers or screen caps. I don't know how they manage to attract customers like that except as bonuses to backroomcastingcouch and exploitedcollegegirls. I'm so disappointed that mnvg.com stopped updating. So surprised that no one else piped up on this.

I don't think they've stopped. I noticed that they don't update consistently. Their update system seems to be all over the place.

Sometimes MNVG will be updated while the main sites do not and vice versa.
Sometimes one will be updated wayyyy before the other ones do.
Sometimes multiple updates will appear all at once on MNVG even though those scenes were already released and have been shown on the main sites.
Sometimes I will see update on @netvideogirlsfan IG but not on the site and the girl shown on that IG can sometimes not even show up on the site until 2+ months later.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Pretty sure MNVG will update eventually. Or whenever they feel like updating it.

Re: Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com - where the F is ANNA ???

Hello gang,
just as Know-Way has came back, i come back after a long hyatus.
And i come back with a name in the tip of my tongue ...

ANNA

Jesus holy christ, i'm completely in denial of the fact that so few of you seem to be interrested in this girl :rolleyes:,
she is like the perfect girl that came in the website in a while:
Bubbly personality
Perfect face
Big tits and pale skin
A youthfull shyness and complete wildness
She deepthroat, she eat balls like it's breakfast, she eat ass like it's lunch and take creampie as a dinner
She is an overall cutie within a sex craze addict.

Why?

We need to see more of her (better with three black gentlemen, or with two black gentlemen and a black girl that will dominate this curvy submissive cutie)

or at least know more about her, where we can find her (even cam sites could be a beginning). I do not want to think this is just an One and it's done :(

46281912_311381379712080_1489123123305614941_n.jpg

a%20fullhd.mp4_snapshot_00.08.10.667.jpg

1.jpg

2-full.jpg

4-full.jpg

5.jpg

7-full.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cool:

(et bonjour l'ami ;) )

hello

yes, and?
i did check this thread, and no real informations

and this reply by Rojopeli:

is totally about another girl :facepalm:

Is this thread about the performers who appeared in the NVG network? I think so, so it's quite natural that i post it here,
not in a thread who is buried and will certainly have no more impact ;)

Have a nice day sir

hello

yes, and?
i did check this thread, and no real informations

and this reply by Rojopeli:

is totally about another girl :facepalm:

Is this thread about the performers who appeared in the NVG network? I think so, so it's quite natural that i post it here,
not in a thread who is buried and will certainly have no more impact ;)

Have a nice day sir

remove your head from your ass and look at the girls body. the hair is different. the rest is the same. right down to the tattoos.