• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Performer Guide Netvideogirls.com

So yea im going to be that guy ... Why is it so hard to find a list of all the scenes for netvideogirls CChod and netgirl with anal... I mean come on google , but no.

Who's Daisy

3-full_l.jpg

Thanks!

Help

Surprised no one has any information on Luna after she did two scenes, she has braces and is 4'5, making her the shortest performer in recent memory. Even if there is no information, i would think those features alone would get people to ask questions about her, but not even a peep from anyone, very surprising.

I have been trying to find info on Tifffany and Solana from CCHD as well but as of yet have not found anything. For some reason it's much easier to find info on some girls than it is for others.

Surprised no one has any information on Luna after she did two scenes, she has braces and is 4'5, making her the shortest performer in recent memory. Even if there is no information, i would think those features alone would get people to ask questions about her, but not even a peep from anyone, very surprising.

I liked her and her 2 scenes as well and was hoping to find more on her. She probably did both scenes the same day. I checked a number of model agency sites and found nothing.
Its been awhile now and nothing new so she is probably done unfortunately.

I liked her and her 2 scenes as well and was hoping to find more on her. She probably did both scenes the same day. I checked a number of model agency sites and found nothing.
Its been awhile now and nothing new so she is probably done unfortunately.

i swear i would have thought she started in the industry, she said in one of the videos she moved out to california. in my mind, even if the whole scene was scripted, that part was true and she moved out here to start in the industry.