• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pepsi or Coca cola ??

Pepsi or Coca cola ?

• Pepsi

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Coca cola

Votes: 190 62.5%

• Total voters
i know they're essentially the same thing but for some reason i like coke better, as for my favorite sodas some of the premium root beers and cream sodas like henry weinhard's and virgil's

If there was ever proof that water can be marketed into 100x the price ...

American sodas have utterly proven this.

Coke and Pepsi are marketing and food distribution control companies, not selling just flavored water. Kinda sad that we keep feeding that insanity, but most Americans don't realize what they do to themselves.

Although when I'm not paying for it, I prefer Coca Cola Classic (sugar) and Diet Pepsi (diet).

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Coke

You know damn well there aint no real noticable taste, but im just sayin pepsi becuse..................well the can is blue and coca cola is in a red can. lol. But seriously, if I go somewhere and they only have coke and no pepsi im not gonna be like, "damn!, I hate the taste of coke!, I want pepsi!" LOL.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Re: If there was ever proof that water can be marketed into 100x the price ...

American sodas have utterly proven this.

Coke and Pepsi are marketing and food distribution control companies, not selling just flavored water. Kinda sad that we keep feeding that insanity, but most Americans don't realize what they do to themselves.

Although when I'm not paying for it, I prefer Coca Cola Classic (sugar) and Diet Pepsi (diet).

Most Americans are aware of that. Frankly is is none of anyone's business what another person chooses to drink or eat. I think to many people have an issues with worrying about what someone else is doing. :2 cents:

That is what I drink. I cut caffeine all out of my diet two years ago. It tastes a flat at first, but then you get used to it. I really prefer Squirt. :)

automatically cues up the entirely cheesy 'i've got a squirt for you' line :D and although i agree high fructose corn syrup is foul i don't agree with taxing it, bring sugar back!