• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

people keep saying I'm Hick or hillbilly

Why do people keep saying I'm Hick or hillbilly ?I don't live in woods a messy or dirty house .I don't own any guns or drive truck.

why do people say this? I always thought to be Hick or hillbilly you have to.

-live in woods
-messy and dirty house
-love guns
-rough living.

Why is that.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Because people do not know what "redneck" or "hillbilly" truly means. They think it's okay to be racist against whites.

But, never say the dreaded "n" word. Even though the word only means ignorant.

Why do they call you these names? Where do you live?

I live in suburbs .

The only other thing is I'm taking ESL and not good at English may be that is why they saying that.

And by way I don't know how they talk so I can't say if that factor or not.

And yes I'm white.

DR. B

Closed Account
all white folks in general are known as crackers.

don't worry. be happy. you're white.

i eat white worms for breakfast. tasty. lol

How so ? 15% of people in US are out work and some places higher and if you weak in English or taking ESL like me it will be hard to get job.

DR. B

Closed Account
How so ? 15% of people in US are out work and some places higher and if you weak in English or taking ESL like me it will be hard to get job.

Bullshit. The majority of people I see working are minorities and illegals. They may be mowing lawns, or flipping burgers, but they still got a job. Half of them mow lawns in the moring and flip burgers at night. Where are all the white folks at? Oh yeah, they the 15% at home. LOL!!!!

Why do people keep saying I'm Hick or hillbilly ?I don't live in woods a messy or dirty house .I don't own any guns or drive truck.

why do people say this? I always thought to be Hick or hillbilly you have to.

-live in woods
-messy and dirty house
-love guns
-rough living.

Why is that.
Do you have all of your teeth?