• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Penis rings

Are they any good? I've read that they can help guys stay longer which I am interested in :spump: but I once tried masturbating with an elastic band around the base and that sure didn't stop me from coming.. Any experience? I'd like to hear!

Howd that elastic band work out for ya? But in all honesty, try em, didnt like it and felt absolutely no difference.

Spleen

Banned?
They are supposed to go under your balls and around the top of your penis, not just round your penis. No wonder you didn't feel any different!

I've used one, not to stay hard or last longer, but just to see what it felt like. I loved it, felt awesome.

Yeah I put the band where you say and agree that it felt great. I came quite soon though, is what I mean..
But how tight are the rings supposed to be. I wonder if the band was not tight enough to get the effect.
Aren't the rings tricky to put on if they are really tight?

I've tried some, if the ring is tight - not too much, of course - the effect is better. Stronger sensations during ejaculation in particular, you feel the flow coming out.

My wife bought me a silicone ring, I wear it once and awhile. It defiantly makes it harder to come, but my wife loves to suck me off with it on. That is pretty much my main reason for wearing it.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Never been a big fan of them, but hey to each there own

Get a vibrating one. And wear it properly. If you still don't last longer, at least the ring was shaking your wife's clit up like it was San Francisco in 1906

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
My mate has got one and he's wearing it to Girls Aloud and The Saturdays
concerts.I just thought i'd share that with everyone here :D