• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: pegging

Damnit I thought this had to do with the classic table top game Battleship

Re: pegging

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 3859418, member: 99191"]How so? Not really anything I have thought of as gay.... you mean you would not want me to take my dildo and do you with it? :eek:

hey vicki, are you offering that to anyone here? :)

Re: Girls fucking guys.

Guys.. has anyone had a woman fuck them with a strapon?
Just curious how long you went for? Short intervals? Do you take it hard? Seems to me all the Lube just flies out the anus. Most the Lube goes everywhere but around the dildo, so re-Lubing is needed quit often. Would a ribbed texture be better as it might hold more Lube?

advice please. ty

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Re: Girls fucking guys.

Guys.. has anyone had a woman fuck them with a strapon?
Just curious how long you went for? Short intervals? Do you take it hard? Seems to me all the Lube just flies out the anus. Most the Lube goes everywhere but around the dildo, so re-Lubing is needed quit often. Would a ribbed texture be better as it might hold more Lube?

advice please. ty

Alright, I can admit my girlfriend and I have done this a few times and it went very well. We started with a ribbed textured one and it hurt like hell, so I don't recommend it at all. We later got a smooth textured "cyber skin" style and it worked great. I find you just need to keep lubing until it's all the way in and then maybe once more, but after you get motion going it stays pretty lubed up.

I hope this helped.