• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pedicured feet

i love girls with nice french pedicured feet. esp natural pedicured feet, non acrlyic. anyone share the same interest? i also have a liking of girls that wear rainbow sandals..haha weird but yea. can anyone post some pics?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
agreed french pedicured feet are quite sexy as are french tip fingernails

member006

Closed Account
I've searched through the fetish forum, but didn't find anything exactly related to what I'm asking for, which is the perfect foot/toe combination in a shoe.

Here are my requirements for posting:

The foot should scream "Fuck Me."
The foot has to be long enough so it doesn't look like a stubby foot stuffed in a tiny shoe.
The foot will have a really angular arch (like in the photo) as opposed to just have an obvious arch.
The toes need to be painted, preferably with a French pedicure
The toes need to have a little bit of breathing space, and also not be stuffed in the shoe.
The width of the sole has to be significantly wider than the heel.
The shoe could be of almost any kind, except the toes have to show, and it has to have a bit of a heel.
The girls need to be thin enough that you could grab her ankles

A good example of a perfect foot is Lizzie from MC Nudes, attached. I'll post a few others as well.

Here's another one attached.

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Read rules.

Attachments

• img_002_5000_lizzie-golden_bathroom.jpg
    img_002_5000_lizzie-golden_bathroom.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 471
  • 2732891543_9045e304f2.jpg
    2732891543_9045e304f2.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 440
Last edited by a moderator:
I can only say that the photos I'm looking for are few and far in between. Everywhere I've searched (flickr, various websites, etc.), have only turned up the tiniest amount of what I consider the perfect feet.

Last edited:
I've searched through the fetish forum, but didn't find anything exactly related to what I'm asking for, which is the perfect foot/toe combination in a shoe.

Here are my requirements for posting:

The foot should scream "Fuck Me."
The foot has to be long enough so it doesn't look like a stubby foot stuffed in a tiny shoe.
The foot will have a really angular arch (like in the photo) as opposed to just have an obvious arch.
The toes need to be painted, preferably with a French pedicure
The toes need to have a little bit of breathing space, and also not be stuffed in the shoe.
The width of the sole has to be significantly wider than the heel.
The shoe could be of almost any kind, except the toes have to show, and it has to have a bit of a heel.
The girls need to be thin enough that you could grab her ankles

A good example of a perfect foot is Lizzie from MC Nudes, attached. I'll post a few others as well.

Here's another one attached.

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Read rules.

They're very nice feet, and I'd love to see her soles, but I don't like her shoes. I much prefer the woman to be barefooted, or in flip flops.