• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paulina Presley

Great links guys...I especially liked the last Perro post- that might be the best gallery I ever saw of her :thumbsup:

No she has done at least one other film, I have seen it but I don't know the name. Sorry.
It looks like she came and left the business unfortunately.

SWTwo15 - Yes, she HAS done hardcore before, but the ONLY film I know of is this one, which I own, and I give it 5 stars!
http://www.***********/cgi-bin/itml...&navigation=dvdnavigationblack&open=DVDRED107

And if this ass is not smoking hot, I don't know what ass is:
http://kindgirls.com/photo.php?dir=paulina2&pic=15&nom=Paulina&pub=ftv&num=20&s=&p=4

Thanks for the info....if it is not too much to ask...what exactly does she do in the video...any details?

:hatsoff:

Caloboard - I didn't remember all the details, since it's been some time since I watched it (not out of choice, but it's locked away in storage for now), but I recall it is hot as hell. I found this review online, which gives you some details:

"Our gorgeous covergirl gets the last scene all to herself and those amazing breasts are on display straight off. Paulina seems to have a fun attitude as she caresses and shakes her boobs. The dirty talk is also flowing as she shows off her assets. Vince joins her and the two engage in some friendly banter. The scene soon gets going with Vince sampling her tits and then Paulina drops down for a little sword play. Nice looking blowjob which we mostly see from the side and up close. As for the sex Palulina's fine body gets drilled in doggie, RC--nipple licking by her!, mish, and spoon. Vince soon unloads in her mouth and Pauling lets the jizz drip onto her tits where she rubs it in. Very hot scene. Score: 9/10"

:bowdown: :nanner: :glugglug: to one and all!

Wow, talk about the thrill of ending a search. I've been looking for this goddess for ages, only had a ddgirls set without a name so couldn't find others. Now I've got plenty. Thanks all. This board rules!

Paulina Presley Request

I'm looking for a set of pics of PauLina In which she worse a tight red swimsuit, slowly stripping from it. Great face, great boobs

I have searched everywhere but can't find it - can anyone please help???

I#m counting on you guys to find this

Peace out
s