• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paulina James

Paulina James Shoots Debut Title as SexZ Contract Star
Project aims to portray her sexual awakening

Paulina James is shooting her contract debut The Perils of Paulina this week.

"It's essentially a gonzo, with a very thin storyline but packed with really dirty sex," said Cross. The award winning director added that he was looking forward to working with James.

"This movie is all about Paulina James and her sexual awakening," added SexZ Pictures CEO Bo Kenney. "In fact, Eli is spending most of the time capturing Paulina in ways that the fans have never seen her before, including her very first on-camera anal sex experience."

I am looking forward to this! Thought I would share the news. It comes out Jan 17.

Paulina James Shoots Debut Title as SexZ Contract Star
Project aims to portray her sexual awakening

Paulina James is shooting her contract debut The Perils of Paulina this week.

"It's essentially a gonzo, with a very thin storyline but packed with really dirty sex," said Cross. The award winning director added that he was looking forward to working with James.

"This movie is all about Paulina James and her sexual awakening," added SexZ Pictures CEO Bo Kenney. "In fact, Eli is spending most of the time capturing Paulina in ways that the fans have never seen her before, including her very first on-camera anal sex experience."

I am looking forward to this! Thought I would share the news. It comes out Jan 17.

not really into "limited" storylines but it has Paulina James and also anal so a must