• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paul Hunter (27) dies of cancer

R.I.P Paul.

The David Beckham of Snooker. He was good too at arguably one of the most difficult games to play.
Its a shame to die so young no matter how talented we are. my heart goes out to his family.

bigbadbrody

Banned
R.i.p

I was present for all three of his Masters victories, he was a real joy to watch when at the top of his form. His talent would undoubtedly have bought many more titles, but more tragic then never seeing him play again is that his family has lost a son, husband and father. My thoughts are with them.

The Beckham of the Baize. What a talent and what an attitude he showed when playing the game. I feel for his family especially his wife and young daughter.

he had everything going for him: talent, very good looks, a gorgeous wife, the beginnings of a family, to have it all snatched away from you like that...and people say there is a god???

Very sad indeed. He leaves behind a wife and a 10 month old daughter. Lifes not fair is it ?

No, it isn't. I thought he was doing better. He had started playing again... and now this.

R.I.P.:(