• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
With a room that deliciously purple, don't you think I'd be shooting in it all the time? lol. She is kinda cute though.

If I ever do give a blow show on video, you can be sure you'll find it on my site. :yummie: :cupcake:

Funny, I always got the impression You Might be into girls, more then guys.

Funny, I always got the impression you might be into girls, more then guys.

Yeah, me too. But here's the thing -- starting with "In Training" she's been doing a lot of blow job practice with toys of many types. One surmises that her offline life reflects her online life to some extent, hence a boyfriend, and now apparently a guy that is OK with appearing in videos with her. This is a subtle but very important shift in her content. She already is plainly shooting HC from time to time (Sleepy Massage for example and On Top), but in her own particular style. Pattycake is always going to put her own twist on things, legitimate HC on her site isn't going to be any different. I like the change very much but she's implementing it very cautiously. :2 cents:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, me too. But here's the thing -- starting with "In Training" she's been doing a lot of blow job practice with toys of many types. One surmises that her offline life reflects her online life to some extent, hence a boyfriend, and now apparently a guy that is OK with appearing in videos with her. This is a subtle but very important shift in her content. She already is plainly shooting HC from time to time (Sleepy Massage for example and On Top), but in her own particular style. Pattycake is always going to put her own twist on things, legitimate HC on her site isn't going to be any different. I like the change very much but she's implementing it very cautiously. :2 cents:

Well actually, I surmise nothing...just because. I see what you're saying, and I'm not saying it isn't logical, but lets face it, SHE isn't logical. She knows the masses want to see her cooter, see her suck a cock, see her do ANYTHING, but be a tease. The fact is, sucking a dildo for show, doesn't mean there's a cock in the wings waiting for her to get off of work, and those hands in the "sleep message" set...looked like girl hands to me.

Hey, I could be wrong, you never know...and to be honest, I don't think we will either. I firmly believe we will never see a picture of Patty, ass in the air, both holes plainly visible, her Hitachi roaring away on her clit.....it just isn't going to happen. I want it as bad as the hardest, of her hardcore fans...but I just don't see it.

But on a side note, I worked my ass off to pause that video of her bent over in that video she made, while wearing some little pink outfit...the one that blocked her butt hole with the "oops", when it peaked out. I got it for a second, and it looks like a pretty nice little butt hole...I'm guessing VERY low mileage on that hole. Maybe a finger at most, maybe no more then a tongue. I would lick it.

...looked like girl hands to me.

I firmly believe we will never see a picture of Patty, ass in the air, both holes plainly visible, her Hitachi roaring away on her clit.....it just isn't going to happen.

pretty nice little butt hole...

They were girls' hands.
You may be right, but I think we'll see (now and then, probably a Zip or LTO) her having real sex on camera with a gal/guy more intensely, but partially obscured in the classic Pattycake way. It's about time.
Agreed, though I don't go there. I prefer the two other holes. ;)

Holy Shit Gentlemen... :eek:

I've seen the holy grail and it is wonderful!!

Seriously, go buy the limited time video, my first hitachi.

Unlike previous offerings, you won't be letdown this time.

Full on view of that beautiful pussy starts at 7:43+

Seriously.

I'm rather speechless.

Holy Shit Gentlemen... :eek:

I've seen the holy grail and it is wonderful!!

Seriously, go buy the limited time video, my first hitachi.

Unlike previous offerings, you won't be letdown this time.

Full on view of that beautiful pussy starts at 7:43+

Seriously.

I'm rather speechless.

I fully agree with you Dbzholmes, this Hitachi video is a must see ...no doubt ;)