• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Generally they're contacts, though it could just be Photoshop these days. Here is Pattycake with natural eye color:

That does make sense. Though I do know women, particularly blue-eyed women, who's eye color seems to have the ability to change with the weather.
A former girlfriend of mine had the most dazzling [NOBABE]Sky Blue[/NOBABE] eyes when it was sunny outside, but if the weather was rainy or cloudy, even her eyes took on a subdued greyish-blue color.

:pimpdaddy

2,300 replies......... 3,080,000 views....... thread started in 2004....... does it matter who's fingers they are?
YOU STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING GOOD!:brick:
8+ years and this girl hasn't given an unblocked pussy shot or just a plain old bare naked topless pic... by the time she does show something if she ever does NOBODY WILL CARE!
i am completely and utterly baffled at how long it has taken this girl to slightly move out of the teasing realm!:facepalm:

8+years.......

DOES THAT REGISTER????? read it again and say it aloud....

8+ Y E A R S!

only person i know who "sleep massages" someone but never shows their pussy getting "massaged"
i HAVE to become more strict with myself and STOP coming here because i know nothing will ever be shown. is there a way "unwatch" a thread? i think that will be my first step to recovery!!

I'd like to draw your attention to this post that you made several weeks ago. Clearly you've fallen off the wagon?