• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Well, it is same ol' same ol' - that's the point. It's nothing much more than normal, which is why it's so frustrating to constantly hear bitching about things not being more hardcore. She has never done anything terrifically hardcore, and that's not likely to change. It certainly doesn't merit harping on each and every update.

Some people like to be teased. If the girl is hot enough, some people are willing to be teased for eight years and counting. These people are Pattycake fans. Everyone that bitches about her not showing enough doesn't understand this "fetish." It's okay if you don't like to be teased but there are many of us who do.

It's true that often her preview pictures are among the most revealing in a set. So why subscribe? See above. Or read again here: for the tease. Because sometimes a girl is so incredibly beautiful, from her shiny head to her adorable feet, that some people just want to see as many pics and videos of her as we can get our hands on -- fully clothed or near nude.

For those of you who keep doing this :brick: or this :bang: ask yourself why you keep coming back? For some of you the answer may be because teasing works. If she'd already bared all, would you still be as interested?

Some of you may say yes. She's hot and you want to see her naked already. So do I. But for me, and perhaps or her other "white nights" (I don't mind that term at all), the getting is more fun than the having. We like the chase.

I'm sorry, did I express an opinion you don't like? How about you have a hissy fit? Hey...If you don't like it, you should probably ignore it! I think I've heard that somewhere else before.

As it turns out, I don't like it, so I chose to unsubscribe from the thread in order to ignore it. Was that point too finely worded for you to understand? Splendid.

Damn. This is what I get for clicking on this thread again. :facepalm:

And yet you're still here on your little crusade. How dare anyone say anything bad about my precious Pattycake!!

Fuck the hell off, dude. Nobody is impressed, and Pattycake certainly is impressed, if that's you and the rest of the white knights are hoping.

My arguments were simply confined to myself and anyone else that happened to agree with me, but here you are with your panties in a bunch because "oh noes, some1 on t3h intranetz duzn't like non-nude Patty!!11!!1 lolololz"

Oh I think I'll neg-rep him! Herr derr, that ought to piss him off! I'm literally shaking in rage right now because I had red rep on a discussion forum.
Go die in a fire. :flame:

Some people like to be teased. If the girl is hot enough, some people are willing to be teased for eight years and counting. These people are Pattycake fans. Everyone that bitches about her not showing enough doesn't understand this "fetish." It's okay if you don't like to be teased but there are many of us who do.

It's true that often her preview pictures are among the most revealing in a set. So why subscribe? See above. Or read again here: for the tease. Because sometimes a girl is so incredibly beautiful, from her shiny head to her adorable feet, that some people just want to see as many pics and videos of her as we can get our hands on -- fully clothed or near nude.

For those of you who keep doing this :brick: or this :bang: ask yourself why you keep coming back? For some of you the answer may be because teasing works. If she'd already bared all, would you still be as interested?

Some of you may say yes. She's hot and you want to see her naked already. So do I. But for me, and perhaps or her other "white nights" (I don't mind that term at all), the getting is more fun than the having. We like the chase.

I've said in previous posts, where you know, people can actually have normal conversation....that I think she's hot, so I'll come and look at the free pictures.

Once in awhile, I express an opinion about how she should be naked by now and that if people didn't pay for her stuff so damn loyally she probably would have been naked by now.

But OH NO! That's an opinion that's just too much for SOME people to handle! And they have to go cry about it on a discussion board and then act all high and mighty.

And yet you're still here on your little crusade. How dare anyone say anything bad about my precious Pattycake!!

Fuck the hell off, dude. Nobody is impressed, and Pattycake certainly is impressed, if that's you and the rest of the white knights are hoping.

My arguments were simply confined to myself and anyone else that happened to agree with me, but here you are with your panties in a bunch because "oh noes, some1 on t3h intranetz duzn't like non-nude Patty!!11!!1 lolololz"

Oh I think I'll neg-rep him! Herr derr, that ought to piss him off! I'm literally shaking in rage right now because I had red rep on a discussion forum.
Go die in a fire. :flame:

You should seriously try decaf. :2 cents:

Also, this! Old, but good.

websize_pic.jpg
looks very sweet
happy.gif

EDIT: Just because you found it on the internet DOES NOT mean it's public domain or fair use. You need permission from the owner of the work to publish materials, including photos, music, and artwork from their site!
You are not allowed to post any single pictures that belong to Playboy, Suze Randall, or Perfect 10 on this board. Posting links to sample galleries is OK.
Linked image from another forum. Copyright violation. Link deleted.
If you have questions regarding what is allowed, please contact a moderator. Read rules here

much prefer her after the boob job

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i always post negative towards patty. i will actually add something instead of being negative for once. i saw this one

http://gallery.peachy18.com/aHR0cDo...YXR0eS1jYWtlL3BhdHR5LWNha2UtbW9vbi1mYWlyeS8=/

i think this is actually a pretty neat photo shoot! i wonder who thinks of the outfits/gimmicks and make it all happen. with all models not just patty. although some models aren't as wacky/crazy/different as patty is,most models just do different clothes in the same room with the same poses. im not JUMPING on the patty bandwagon AT ALL but this one is pretty cool.!