• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

And now it's another 6 days in between updates. Even if you are a Patty loyalist you can't be happy with the fact that updates only come every 5-6 days now as opposed every 3-4 days. She's either:

A.) Running out of material and trying to milk it as long as possible, or

B.) Just making the updates more infrequent because she can. Why not? If loyalist zealots are going to pay for her stuff no matter what then she might as well screw around.

I know, right? It makes you wonder if she wears pasties while getting railed in real life.

It's too bad, if people had stronger will power and just didn't sign up for her site, she would have been showing nipples years ago.

you know the other thing i noticed on the forum board that deletes your posts-their patty thread is always updated.... even if the last post is 7 days old! like here a freeones when you come to the babes section you have bolder threads-which are ones that are new since your last visit- but at this other forum patty's thread IS ALWAYS "bold" like there is always an update.
i even question the thread/mods "how much does the patty website pay to keep her thread here ALWAYS updated even though the last post is 4 days ago and i have come here all 4 days? is there some collusion going on?"
GUESS WHAT?...
post deleted. it doesnt even say that the post was deleted it just disappears!
makes you think huh?

you know the other thing i noticed on the forum board that deletes your posts-their patty thread is always updated.... even if the last post is 7 days old! like here a freeones when you come to the babes section you have bolder threads-which are ones that are new since your last visit- but at this other forum patty's thread IS ALWAYS "bold" like there is always an update.
i even question the thread/mods "how much does the patty website pay to keep her thread here ALWAYS updated even though the last post is 4 days ago and i have come here all 4 days? is there some collusion going on?"
GUESS WHAT?...
post deleted. it doesnt even say that the post was deleted it just disappears!
makes you think huh?

I think I know what site you're talking about, and yeah, it's pretty much useless. I go there out of boredom and pop into the Pattycake thread to see what other people are saying or posting....and it's always the "new" update (which was really new like 5 days ago) with posts from weeks and months ago in between. At least here people keep up with the new stuff and can discuss (or bitch and moan) as they please.

thread: unsubscribe.

Too much pointless discussion about a girl I find hot who is never, ever going to give it up. People. how much discussion do you need? STFU already.

thread: unsubscribe.

Too much pointless discussion about a girl I find hot who is never, ever going to give it up. People. how much discussion do you need? STFU already.

Welcome to an Internet forum. People have differing opinions here. How about you just ignore it if you don't like it? Or what are you gonna do about it, Internet tough guy?

OK OK -- you're both right, stop hurling spitballs at each other :stir:

Pattycake is what Pattycake does, no amount of pointless Internet banter will change anything. Best to appreciate what is there than complain about what is not. Change is happening, but you've had to really pay attention to notice it. She is definitely getting more comfortable with showing her pussy so, "winning!" even though there will be those who will never be satisfied until she bangs a horse, or something. :sarcasm:

I don't like everything she does, get tired of the glacial pace of her "development," and would like to see her do something different now and then (even if it means going back to WAM), but I'm still very glad she is updating at all -- dudes, she's been doing this for 10 years now, give her a f*cking break already, she has at least kept it interesting enough for all y'all to keep checking -- seems to me that Pattycake's the one who has really made the effort here.

Welcome to an Internet forum. People have differing opinions here. How about you just ignore it if you don't like it? Or what are you gonna do about it, Internet tough guy?

I'm sorry, did I express an opinion you don't like? How about you have a hissy fit? Hey...If you don't like it, you should probably ignore it! I think I've heard that somewhere else before.

As it turns out, I don't like it, so I chose to unsubscribe from the thread in order to ignore it. Was that point too finely worded for you to understand? Splendid.

Damn. This is what I get for clicking on this thread again. :facepalm:

WHERE? i see some partial areole but i dont see nay nipple slip. know the difference

You're saying you can't see the nipple in the 11th picture in that series? For clarification, that's the third coumn in the third row. I don't understand why you continue to peruse this thread, since you clearly cannot stand anything that ever gets posted in here.

You're saying you can't see the nipple in the 11th picture in that series? For clarification, that's the third coumn in the third row. I don't understand why you continue to peruse this thread, since you clearly cannot stand anything that ever gets posted in here.

You know, just in case he continues to be retarded...

WHERE? i see some partial areole but i dont see nay nipple slip. know the difference

You know, just in case he continues to be retarded...

if that is what it takes to get excited about patty, :hairpull: and you admit that it does..... i will never ever come back to post in this thread again!

Reading comprehension guys C'mon. You've gotta say that the picture is enough to get you excited. That was his qualifier for 'leaving'.
I won't lie just to get rid of him though...

Same ol same ol from her. :(