• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

... link gives some interesting info about her. particularry (sic) where her p.o box is. Florence, Kentucky.

Actually, it is July 21st for the site launch. I seem to remember seeing it earlier though — the Wayback Machine you link to isn't a flawless archive.

Florence, KY back then for mail order panties and CD sets only.

She admitted, in a post several years ago, moving from Ohio to Michigan.

Early in her site's history she used to do live phone chats — I miss those. Her accent is clearly Midwestern and not Southern.

HTH.

also that link gives some interesting info about her. particularry where her p.o box is. Florence, Kentucky.
Way back then, one of her very early sets (back when she looked about twelve) had her in a Kentucky Wildcats cheerleader outfit. I'm sure there's a link here somewhere.

Florence, for those who don't know, is in northern Kentucky, practically a suburb of Cincinnati.

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
Not that anyone will believe that this is really me, I check out lots of different message boards from time to time to see what people out in cyberspace are thinking. I found it kinda funny to read that my site was dead. Speculation certainly is fun.

I just thought I'd drop in so no one would confuse that with fact. Yes, I do have a ton of older unreleased content. I also have a ton of brand new unreleased content and lots of ideas yet to be shot. I'm not going to just delete the old stuff. While not everyone enjoys it, it is part of what I do. Considering that I get more members each year then the last, I'll keep moving forward the way I have been, revealing a bit more step by step. For those that like what I do, I've got some exciting things in the works. For those that don't, there are countless other girls online that will give you what you want.

Oh, and since it seems to be of such interest, the PO box was my photographers back when I lived in Ohio. I've since moved to Michigan as ZenArcher said (good memory).

Not that anyone will believe that this is really me, I check out lots of different message boards from time to time to see what people out in cyberspace are thinking. I found it kinda funny to read that my site was dead. Speculation certainly is fun.

I just thought I'd drop in so no one would confuse that with fact. Yes, I do have a ton of older unreleased content. I also have a ton of brand new unreleased content and lots of ideas yet to be shot. I'm not going to just delete the old stuff. While not everyone enjoys it, it is part of what I do. Considering that I get more members each year then the last, I'll keep moving forward the way I have been, revealing a bit more step by step. For those that like what I do, I've got some exciting things in the works. For those that don't, there are countless other girls online that will give you what you want.

Oh, and since it seems to be of such interest, the PO box was my photographers back when I lived in Ohio. I've since moved to Michigan as ZenArcher said (good memory).

well if you are real, then i would like to be the first to say that if u ever go hardcore, im available ;)

http://www.ssqq.com/romance/images/fat guy.jpg <---"sexypattycake"

you're not really patty, as this kinda text is what i would come up with if i tried to act like i was someone else....

but if you are, then let's do something fun!
say, how about... TWITTER!

if you really are patty, then there should be no problem for you to make a tweet about my comment.

OR better yet, a video! with my nick and avatar on it! :ban:

Please be real. please be real. please be real.

Oh, and post here more. Want to show us that you're real? Give us exact description of a set of pics that is going to be released a week before they come out.

Oh, and write "LurkingDirk" across your breasts with permanent sharpie. (Or get it tattooed on your butt cheek, that would be better.)

Just a thought. :)

One change you could make to your site is to improve the video quality. In 2010 I don't think its too much to expect HD video or something close to it. I am tired of the tease but its not just what you do in the video thats a tease, its the horribly blocky pixels and tiny picture that make it look like the videos were shot in 1995. Take some of the money you're making with your successful website and invest in a cheap HD camera, your members will thank you.

@ mrz3ro: I think she is headed in the right direction though. A recent post to us (members) on her Forum indicated to us that Patty and her webmaster are trying out a few options re: the videos. I don't think we'll see Callista-style HD, but a larger size (640 x 480) and MP4 encoding (like the recent Pink & Wet video) looks like a definite possibility. :) HTH.

@ SexyPattycake: It's really no surprise that everyone wants to see you do some HC — even me! I know from memory, however, that you said it would not happen — but my male libido (and fantasy life) simply cannot accept it as truth just yet, LOL! No offense intended, really. I'm simply happy enough I'm here to experience the journey to where ever you lead us! :bowdown:

Well yes, Trapper Jeff, that is a goodie!

Meantime Patty's hi-res video change has finally made landfall, the first one "Care BARE" is pretty tame though the future looks amazing and, knowing Patty, there will be a few surprises in store for us. If you were thinking about membership (and I am not associated with them so don't go there!) IMHO now might be a good time :nanner: as it seems to me there is some pretty hot stuff in the pipeline :yummie:.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Please be real. please be real. please be real.

Don't know if it helps your fantasy or not, but the e-mail address for that account is legitimately from her site. :eek:

I stand happily corrected. Though if it was my initial reservation that coaxed Patty into joining us, however briefly, then I have no regrets. Sets like this, with an older and even more beautiful baby-faced Patty, are my favorites.

Yea I like them too. Just wish she would show more skin or dress a little more scandalous.