• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

With all these 'near shots' of her tits and bits I decided to bite the bullet and join her site to see what more there was to see...I have to confess I was pretty disappointed. We pretty much get to see the best of the photo shoots in the nnconnect and yourdailygirls previews, with the members getting more of her clothed (woo...) and perhaps a couple more versions of shots that are in the preview sets. The videos are good but low quality when you consider alot of these models are going 'HD' and the webcam is basically just the videos broken down into individual frames so you might get to see some nip and coochie slips but the actually pictures are so small and bad quality that it is underwhelming. There are a few webcams that have been made from unreleased videos but they too are a bit 'meh'.
It's not like I joined up for the sole reason of seeing more nudity, I joined up to see the content that members see but couldn't help but feel disappointed (which I am to be really honest is just more versions of photos seen in the free previews).
This grinds my gears because I like Patty, always have done, but her website just feels...lazy, lackluster...like she (or her webmasters) knows the bear minimum to get our money and that's all they are going to do.
Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps some people are content with the...er...content! But if I sign up to a website I would expect it to be worth it.

With all these 'near shots' of her tits and bits I decided to bite the bullet and join her site to see what more there was to see...I have to confess I was pretty disappointed. We pretty much get to see the best of the photo shoots in the nnconnect and yourdailygirls previews, with the members getting more of her clothed (woo...) and perhaps a couple more versions of shots that are in the preview sets. The videos are good but low quality when you consider alot of these models are going 'HD' and the webcam is basically just the videos broken down into individual frames so you might get to see some nip and coochie slips but the actually pictures are so small and bad quality that it is underwhelming. There are a few webcams that have been made from unreleased videos but they too are a bit 'meh'.
It's not like I joined up for the sole reason of seeing more nudity, I joined up to see the content that members see but couldn't help but feel disappointed (which I am to be really honest is just more versions of photos seen in the free previews).
This grinds my gears because I like Patty, always have done, but her website just feels...lazy, lackluster...like she (or her webmasters) knows the bear minimum to get our money and that's all they are going to do.
Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps some people are content with the...er...content! But if I sign up to a website I would expect it to be worth it.

owned

Anyone have the gallery where she is dumping spaghetti all over herself? I been trying to find it for the longest time. I enjoy some of her messy galleries and this one looks really great. Anyone have links or anything? Thanks!

god I hate the fact that I'm still obsessed with this chick and her teasing! Frustrating... :-( Thank you to everyone who posted