• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

http://www.**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/White_Scarf

still not enough IMO

In all fairness to Pattycake, this set looks like it was shot a few years ago. Certainly she would be approaching a photoset from a different place today, though it looks pretty good to me from here!

Waiting for a 'spread' will just make you older faster :1orglaugh

In all fairness to Pattycake, this set looks like it was shot a few years ago. Certainly she would be approaching a photoset from a different place today, though it looks pretty good to me from here!

Waiting for a 'spread' will just make you older faster :1orglaugh

this is why i dont wait i stopped waiting on this girl long ago. i just pop in..now and again ... and still see nothing new. i have to either give up 100% or just shut up and keep "peeking" into this thread whenever it updates. :facepalm:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
this is why i dont wait i stopped waiting on this girl long ago. i just pop in..now and again ... and still see nothing new. i have to either give up 100% or just shut up and keep "peeking" into this thread whenever it updates. :facepalm:

She made a post in this thread, and basically said, "I'm gonna do, what I wanna do, and I don't care if you like it or not, and if you don't, go to another model".

She'll NEVER give up the goods, to the extent some of us want...and she's right, there are plenty of girls out there that will give us what we want. I personally would love to see her go all out, and while I do see more in a couple of these pics, then I have in many others...it's still not as much as I would like.

She made a post in this thread, and basically said, "I'm gonna do, what I wanna do, and I don't care if you like it or not, and if you don't, go to another model".

She'll NEVER give up the goods, to the extent some of us want...and she's right, there are plenty of girls out there that will give us what we want. I personally would love to see her go all out, and while I do see more in a couple of these pics, then I have in many others...it's still not as much as I would like.

i saw that post and i know she will never give it up FULLY.
that is why i made that ultimatum to myself, give up and stop posting 100% or keep coming back and checking but dont post complaints! i havent decided yet!

Sat on my car bonnet having a wash, little tabby thing.

That's about as close as we'll get at a full on pussy shot from Pattycake.

lol

I think it's time we all did something. I say to all who are willing to pay the subscription fee for her site, email her asking why she doesn't or when she will start going nude.
I know we can send her question without subscribing but we have a better chance at her answering if we are actual members.

Who's in ??

I think it's time we all did something. I say to all who are willing to pay the subscription fee for her site, email her asking why she doesn't or when she will start going nude.
I know we can send her question without subscribing but we have a better chance at her answering if we are actual members.

Who's in ??

you can email her all you want,she is going to do what she wants at her own pace if she ever shows anything. its a waste of time thinking you can email her and she will just be like "yeah i should start showing my pussy!"
she hasn't shown explicit stuff and this thread has been going since 2004! 7 years!

?
http://www.**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/Taking_A_Dip

http://www.**********/cache/images/...ng A Dip/fcf20950a7746908bd5ebeb21820869e.jpg

*EDIT* Do not hotlink.

Last edited by a moderator: