• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

I read your comments and I don't conssider them harrassment. Pattycake has frustrated many people over the years by being inconsistent and, perhaps, crying wolf once too often. The teasing has been almost cruel sometimes, but I guess if that's your thing then she is the Queen of that niche. In many ways her content just seems to reinforce the notion that her website really is just a hobby for her -- although the appearance of Premium content suggests that that may not be so anymore. I certainly want to see more b/g content -- even g/g content would be nice (Ariel Rebel, are you reading this?😉) so I think the trend is heading in the right direction and I hope the orders have been flooding in. 🙂
I wish people stopped complaining about tease models though. We already lost Kari Sweets and Nikki Sims due to never ending whining and piracy, please don't add Patty to the list, please! (for those complaining). It's not gonna make any girl do B/G or show more, they will do what they want to do and in the end, we just lose models that end up moving on with their lives when they had enough.

I too wish Patty showed more lol but I have accepted that she shows what she shows and I would rather have that than no content at all.

Follow my #25DaysOfChristmas countdown on Twitter and Instagram 🎄

View attachment 928880
With my prior post being said, it's now time for me to go full Simp mode and thank you for still having your site and shooting content, Patty! =)

Been a HUGE fan since around 2005, I was 16 and for the last 16 years you always been my favorite. I was a member for a long time, multiple times but I had and still have money issues, anyway, I wanted to thank you for being one of the last remaining model of the NN era of the early 2000s and I wish you all the best! I always said blondes are not really my cup of tea but they say there's always an exception to any rule and you are my exception. ;) You are so beautiful and your body is out of this world! Especially when you have that huge butt, it looks amazing on such a petite woman like you...

Take care and ignore the whiners, they are not worth it. lol

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
My new photoset is a bit nippley 😏

220429.jpg

My new premium video Fantastic Beast is on sale now! Uncensored and with real cock!
Check my home page for the extended trailer

View attachment 964055
I have seen the video and thank you so much for this video, Patty! It's SOOO good. You really outdid yourself and hit a homerun with that one. :)
For those that haven't seen it, it's worth the membership price and premium video price alone.
Lots of Nipple shots, LOTS of pussy shots and she looks so pretty as a fantastic beast, you are not prepared! :p
20 out of 10.

Thanks again Patty, you're looking better than ever, your videos are better than ever and I hope you keep going for a long time/release a lot more videos like this, you're irreplaceable. Having followed you since 2004, I can speak by experience when I say you're 100% in your prime and it's a lot of fun following your career. The best is yet to come!

Last edited:

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
I have seen the video and thank you so much for this video, Patty! It's SOOO good. You really outdid yourself and hit a homerun with that one. :)
For those that haven't seen it, it's worth the membership price and premium video price alone.
Lots of Nipple shots, LOTS of pussy shots and she looks so pretty as a fantastic beast, you are not prepared! :p
20 out of 10.

Thanks again Patty, you're looking better than ever, your videos are better than ever and I hope you keep going for a long time/release a lot more videos like this, you're irreplaceable. Having followed you since 2004, I can speak by experience when I say you're 100% in your prime and it's a lot of fun following your career. The best is yet to come!
Thank you! That is so motivating to hear! 💗

When I look at the long, long list of cosplay characters that Patty could theoretically make sexy, I have to admit in all sincerity that I did not have Louise Belcher on that list.