• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

I miss when she gave a damn. She posts 1 shoot every 3 months and releases part 2,3,4 every few weeks too milk that one shoot over several months.

I agree she could add some more vid and pick post like she did a few years ago. That would only mean like 2 extra shoots a month, that she could easily I mean easily do. As much cosplay, I wish she would do some more adult like shoots (dresses, high heels, night gowns, lace, etc....), she could easily add these in. Plus, switch over to 720p vids (even in rural towns where I live I can stream this on my phone) and cut down on the photoshop of pic sets that would be a golden move in 2018.

I pretty much agree with you -- she's really embraced the PAWG aspect of her body. Those of us that have followed her many years (like me) can reminisce about the old days, but those days are gone. If anything her forays into more adult material have been fruitful, but inconsistent. The cosplay and pubescent teeny guises I can do without having seen Pattycake milk that genre for all its worth over the last fifteen years, and it's great to see her actually interacting with her Handyman and, occasionally, others (e.g., Sleepy Massage). But where do we go from here? "Squirmtrooper" was a tour de force and enjoyable to watch despite the horrible butt cheek rash -- hoping for more of that sybian torture in the future, and perhaps maybe a real blowjob -- but I won't hold my breath. Happy New year all :)

I pretty much agree with you -- she's really embraced the PAWG aspect of her body. Those of us that have followed her many years (like me) can reminisce about the old days, but those days are gone. If anything her forays into more adult material have been fruitful, but inconsistent. The cosplay and pubescent teeny guises I can do without having seen Pattycake milk that genre for all its worth over the last fifteen years, and it's great to see her actually interacting with her Handyman and, occasionally, others (e.g., Sleepy Massage). But where do we go from here? "Squirmtrooper" was a tour de force and enjoyable to watch despite the horrible butt cheek rash -- hoping for more of that sybian torture in the future, and perhaps maybe a real blowjob -- but I won't hold my breath. Happy New year all :)

Good comments and I agree with the pubescent teen guises and giggles. Cosplay is fine, but she needs to add more dresses, heels, sheer gowns, garters, hose, etc.. just more womanly stuff. I don't think her hardcore fans would mind, cause they would like to see more Darth patty, beauty and the beast, squirm trooper type vids where she is showing her goods and telling guys how much she likes the big hard ones, etc.... I wish she would shoot more and stop cutting up her vids and pics to milk the hell out of members. Would it take that much more to add a few more new things each month, there are plenty of ideas to work with. note: i won't go into the 720p and the heavy photo shop.

As far as the butt cheek rash in Squirm trooper. With her fair, thin, pale skin it is easy for her to get red and a have some slight skin irritation. go back and look at the vids where she is on her knees and then stands up. her knee caps are freaking bright red like she has been on them for 4 hrs. She must burn like hell in the sun if you think about, getting all red and blotchy in like 1 hr. poor girl. overall no complaints as she spreads those full butt cheeks in this vid. I wonder what her measurements are now cause the site has the ones from like 10 yrs ago.

She is a 4' 11" hot little pawg and I can't wait to see more of that big round thick ass humping, riding, and shaking. throw in some joi and I may stick around a little longer to see watch she does next

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So can anyone confirm whether this pic is actually available without any obstruction of her butt hole?

[/QUOTE]

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
not into WAM -- but I guess some people are :dunno:

Absolutely! I happen to be one of them. :D

Although, nearly the first 20 minutes of this 38 minute video aren't even messy beyond some cumshot type stuff. That's usually something everyone can get behind! :booty::rubbel: