• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
Dirty Politician

If only there were a candidate that represents MY values. ;) :rubbel:
#MakeOrgasmsGreatAgain #GrabMyPussy #Election2016 #NoMakeup

Well Well Well

Patty "Sweet Booty" Cake gets back to teasing us with that hot round bubble booty.
Check out a clip from her latest vid "Dirty Politician". keep on twerking and poppin' that sweet ass and ball smothering thighs

http://nips.com/2016/sexy-pattycake-dirty-politician-video/

Hmmm, towards the end she pulls out a microphone, I mean dildo, I wonder in part II of the vid if she will check to see if the mic is working.
"Check, Check, 1,2,3, watch me suck and stroke this and you'll get hard to me"

Well Well Well

Patty "Sweet Booty" Cake gets back to teasing us with that hot round bubble booty.
Check out a clip from her latest vid "Dirty Politician". keep on twerking and poppin' that sweet ass and ball smothering thighs

http://nips.com/2016/sexy-pattycake-dirty-politician-video/

Hmmm, towards the end she pulls out a microphone, I mean dildo, I wonder in part II of the vid if she will check to see if the mic is working.
"Check, Check, 1,2,3, watch me suck and stroke this and you'll get hard to me"

Good lord, those legs, thighs and that ass are just impeccable! So hot! I like the tease, but damn, I wish she'd show it ALL!

Not sure who she's supporting, but I'd change my vote if she asked me to. Politics is just politics, but Patty is something else. Another magnificent outfit and update.

She has released Part II of the Politician vid and I have to give her 1 clap for continuing to be in the biz

However, she needs to go back to just shooting the vids and pics separately and stop compressing the file down to 640x360.

while watching both vids back-to-back she is constantly stopping to pose for the camera and it breaks the continuity of the vid. I knowing it makes it easier to post the vids and pic sets faster buy doing two things at the same time, but it really can be a turn off for members

I applaud, like super applaud, and give 2 faps up for her showing and teasing us with that ohh so rideable bubble booty of hers. I hope she continues to keep that shape she is in now and doesn't look in the mirror (or compare herself to some skinny chick that can't do a damn thing for me) and drop a ton of weight

She keeps on twerking and we keep on fapping. Sounds like a fair trade

Note: These are only my opinions, so some people will agree and some won't. But we can all agree that we like the shape she is in now. Those thighs and that booty are at the peak of perfection to fap to.

Here's some pics, :D if anyone has problems seeing them let me know. :)

3247731_2_o.jpg

pattycake_955_003.jpg

3.jpg

vid clip of Part II of Dirty Politician

The last 30 secs are Ass-standing. That side view of that bubble butt sticking out is fap-tastic.
I hope she is shooting vids (preferably in 720p post) like crazy now that she has that ass at peak perfection.
I would love to see her in a thong, rubbing oil on that ass, and then twerking on a big thick dildo in a POV lap dance.
Till then, I'll probably see her pour more goop on herself or post another vid with lollipops and rainbows

Oh Well, enjoy this big poppin' booty
http://www.nnconnect.com/pattycake_online_video/dirty_politician.html

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
...Till then, I'll probably see her pour more goop on herself or post another vid with lollipops and rainbows...

You know me too well. :D

No lollipops and rainbows in this one , but there is lots of chocolate! :drool2: Maybe it'll help me keep that booty nice and thick for yall. :booty: ;)

You know me too well. :D

No lollipops and rainbows in this one , but there is lots of chocolate! :drool2: Maybe it'll help me keep that booty nice and thick for yall. :booty: ;)

Ok, Ok, kinda go me on this one. Not a fan of the pudding bucket pours, but if some of that pudding is consumed to keep that booty nice and thick then it is a fair trade.
Stay twerking, Sexy "Booty" Cake, Stay twerking

BTW: Like the preview pic you posted of that choco-covered-booty for your forth coming vid. Hope you milkshake that booty to stir up the choco-sauce, lol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv8wpoqWgAAWUki.jpg