• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Yeah, I presume it's to generate more hype. Because that's how that trailer is actually engineered. I'm never buying into the hype again based on censored previews.

Yeah,seems she have fun by toying us,that she will go far from what she is now,the cropped BJ,the cropped HC scene,but eventually,more like this
trap.jpg

Thanks for the vid link

Is there some reason she just can't make a straight hot vid for $25 bucks that isn't dealing with her hiding so much or just showing us flashes for a hot second or two (plus the goo stuff)?
I get that she is a tease type of chick, but it doesn't work as well when you're pushing your mid-30's.

I guess I just have to edit the vid down to what I want (that all day ass of hers) and play it on loop to the background sound of Patty's JOI vid (mmm., love it when she tells me to cum as she strokes off that big dildo)

I've just bought and watched the video and the best bit for me is the sequence when she is sitting back in the shower, topless, boobs covered by a thin film of goo. The dildoing didn't really work for me as only a small hole was cut in her outfit so you don't see anything other than the dildo disappearing (and then reappearing).

The goo thing I've never got (particularly when she tips it over her head, as she does towards the end of this video) but clearly there must be a market as Patty has been doing it since the birth of her site. I'm pleased it wasn't too thick for those topless shots.

I've just bought and watched the video and the best bit for me is the sequence when she is sitting back in the shower, topless, boobs covered by a thin film of goo. The dildoing didn't really work for me as only a small hole was cut in her outfit so you don't see anything other than the dildo disappearing (and then reappearing).

The goo thing I've never got (particularly when she tips it over her head, as she does towards the end of this video) but clearly there must be a market as Patty has been doing it since the birth of her site. I'm pleased it wasn't too thick for those topless shots.

Can you even see the nipples clearly ?

Well what's the point of censoring them then in the preview lol ?

The best way of putting what you can see is to say - watch the preview again and look at how the goo covers her skin. It's the same on her bare boobs. You see her nipples, covered by this goo.

For all the times people has been frustrated with her and what she does, for all the times I'veen frustrated with how her teases never seem to go nowhere, let me be the first to say: Have you seen her new gallery? (frozen 2 ) that's such a pretty pussy . . .

http://**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/Frozen_Two/1931096

Thanks for sharing, but this is an old pic shoot. Probably shot over a year ago. This is one thing that she has a huge habit of doing. Shooting pics and vids, breaking them up into 2-3 parts, and then releasing them over a one year period. Therefore, people really need to think before they should spend the money to join her site for more than one month, because outside of the Limited time vids, you can grab everything that she has done during that one month period and spend less than a few hours doing it.

Here is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my last post on joining her site once a year or maybe twice at the most.
The vid to this pic set was released like last year and now she is releasing a pic set. look for the II pic set along with unreleased pics, which she adds to the existing pic sets, to come out several months from now. Hey, that is how she runs her site, but I only cum to see that big round bouncy booty of hers

Pinup Mechanic preview pic set link
http://nips.com/2016/sexy-pattycake-pinup-mechanic/

Here is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my last post on joining her site once a year or maybe twice at the most.
The vid to this pic set was released like last year and now she is releasing a pic set.

Two years actually. The first Pinup Mechanic video was March, 2014.

I did miss the blonde hair.