• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
The only thing thicker than my booty is my skin, but thanks for looking out Mr Stiffy. :) :heart:

Now to help get that bad taste out of our mouths... ;)

1601200003.gif

1601200009.gif

1601200012.gif

1601200019.gif

1601200021.gif

1601200026.gif

can someone explain to me whats the deal with her site? shes heavy, then shes thin, then shes heavy again . . . not that I'm complaining ( god damn she has the perfect plumpness! ). but it looks to me that whoever runs the site mixes the shoots up and as a fan is hard to follow up . . .

Lol, ''she's heavy''. From what I know, Patty has been fighting an eating disorder through the years, which made it hard for her to stay at the same weight. That's why in some shoots she's thinner and in others she's more voluptuous.

Treadmill videos were god tier. I wish there were more of those where you put your cheeks, thighs, legs and feet in the foreground Patty. Keep up the awesome work !

SexyPattycake

I've never had an eating disorder but I am guilty of yo-yo dieting. My cheat days rival The Rock's. ;)
My weight only fluctuates by about 10 lbs but on my tiny 4'11" frame that makes quite a difference. :cupcake: :yummie:

I've never had an eating disorder but I am guilty of yo-yo dieting. My cheat days rival The Rock's. ;)
My weight only fluctuates by about 10 lbs but on my tiny 4'11" frame that makes quite a difference. :cupcake: :yummie:

Hell, Keep on cheating. No Complaints From this Fan with where it goes at all. Skinny Chicks can't do a damn thing for me, but make me want to buy them a cheeseburger, fries, and a milkshake.
Patty, any time you need to fill out those tasty booty-cakes of yours and fill out those boobies Just let me know. I'll hook you up with a supply of some "cheating foods" while you keep that body toned while you stay in shape (Ya, that shape of that ass is what I'm talking about)

Hell, Keep on cheating. No Complaints From this Fan with where it goes at all. Skinny Chicks can't do a damn thing for me, but make me want to buy them a cheeseburger, fries, and a milkshake.
Patty, any time you need to fill out those tasty booty-cakes of yours and fill out those boobies Just let me know. I'll hook you up with a supply of some "cheating foods" while you keep that body toned while you stay in shape (Ya, that shape of that ass is what I'm talking about)

Bahahaha, I love your post. And I apologize for saying you had an eating disorder Patty, my bad. Scotttheshoeman is right though, cheat day(s) are fine and in fact, recommanded so don't feel guilty for cheating once or twice a week. Eating is a pleasure of life, after all. Once is better but if you do enough cardio, twice is fine 2. Whenever I go to the movie theater and it's always on a cheat day, I order a cheeseburger, a poutine and a giant coke and it's not all. lol At home I go for sugar mouses, more coke and I stay between 8-10% bodyfat. ;) (I'm a man btw, 8-10% bodyfat on a woman is extreme. And Jenn Space is just a false name to hide my true identity, if anyone was wondering.)

I trust that you tried things in the past to counter your yo-yo dieting, though I don't know your life habits and how you workout but here are some more things you can do that could help, if you haven't tried yet. Doing more weight training, eating a little more calories on none-cheat days, cardio after said cheat days, a workout program change, it all depends of your goals. Personally, with all the experience I have in training, I believe with the right program, the right diet, enough cardio and weight training, you could keep binging as much as you do and keep that greek goddess body. The difference in calories between your cheat days and none cheat days must be too high, that could be what is causing the yo-yo effect.

I'm not putting any pressure on you Patty but if you pm me your diet and what you do when you workout, I'd be able to find a solution to your situation. Been training for years, educated for even longer in nutrition, health and bodybuilding so I won't bs you. I just believe you have a wonderful body and you got me thinking, that if your diet/workout aren't optimal, what would you look like if they were? The mental images are making me nosebleed. loll

SexyPattycake

Thanks for the support. :) The yo-yo really has more to do with my motivation than know-how. I usually let myself go until my jeans start getting snug. :o Then I end up going overboard with working out :nanner: and lose too much weight and get to enjoy putting it back on:cupcake::yummie:. I know my method probably isn't the healthiest, but I'm ok with it. :D

Thanks for the support. :) The yo-yo really has more to do with my motivation than know-how. I usually let myself go until my jeans start getting snug. :o Then I end up going overboard with working out :nanner: and lose too much weight and get to enjoy putting it back on:cupcake::yummie:. I know my method probably isn't the healthiest, but I'm ok with it. :D

As a fan of the "Keep Patty's Thick-Booty Jiggly Club" we are currently in the process of taking up collections to purchase jeggings and jeans that are 1/2 size larger than you currently wear. Thus giving you ample room to move, bounce, and jiggle as freely as you want. We are even purchasing tops and bras to support your larger breast as well. You'll still keep what you currently have in your closet or we can replace with newer clothes with your current bust, waist, and hip sizes. Therefore, when you wear the slightly (I said slightly) larger size outfits and feel like you need to lose weight to fit into your old clothes (aka newer clothes if you chose this option), you would still retain that thick and lovely bouncing booty recently displayed in your most recent videos. You're happy with the weight lose and fans are happy with smiles on their faces and the sweet sounds of fapping in the air as they watch your booty bounce in slow motion.

This post has been Pattycake approved and has no bearing on fans need to keep Patty's Thick-Booty Jiggly in such an unrealistic fashion as to use crowd-funding to raise money to buy her clothes (and bras) that are larger to trick her into thinking she has lost weight, when she really hasn't, but keeps her thick and our pricks happy and don't you hate long run on sentences and poor grammar, forget that last part. Patty stay Thick my Friend

Anyone here get the new premium vid yet? Is it actually worth it? Do you get to see more than what is normally seen in her other videos? Thanks in advance.

Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day! :kiss: Click the pic for a treat to make it that much sweeter. :heart:

I had a great valentine's day! I watched a couple videos. There was this really hot redhead and god, her body was something else! I can't remember her real name but I think you know her. ;)

Thanks for the pic and trailer, I haven't seen this video yet but it looks quite promising... :)