• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paterno gone...

I understand why Paterno had to go now and not at the end of the season but I don't like the way they did it. They sent a courier to his house which had a number for him to call and thats how they told him he was fired. No matter what he at least deserved someone telling him face to face. And also why is McQueary who was a graduate assistant at the time he witnessed the abuse and is now on the coaching staff at Penn State, still there and they have no plans as of the moment to fire him. He should be gone along with the rest of them. And I hope that they plan on cleaning house after all this and bring all new people there.

bahahahah Ped St.
tumblr_ludkwaJLls1qdme6io1_400.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Not to get too far off topic, but he did win 2 national championships in the 80's against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl ('82 season), and against Miami in the Fiesta Bowl ('86 season).

My mistake, I meant in the big 10...specifically, crushing Ohio State, in a championship.

So does this mean Bobby Bowden is going to unretire and pursue the wins record?

Deepcover

Closed Account
That's terrible. Terrible incident and what's worst the whole thing was a cover up. That university is now fucked. The whole thing will be forgotten eventually but my goodness the whole sex scandal just sickens me.

He wasnt even coaching this team the last few years anyways. They were just holding on to him and giving him wins he didnt deserve. The whole thing is one huge coverup. All the good he did over the years is now destroyed. Carma always gets you in the end.