• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paterno gone...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I agree, and I really would have like to see Joe get a national championship, before he left...but how do you turn a blind eye to that kind of shit?! If he would have found out this guy was having sex with a consenting adult in the locker room, or his office, that's one thing. After finding out what he did, he should have fired his ass, and then kicked it.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Hooooo! Damn. Fired. Take that "I'm resigning at the end of the season" and well, you know. Damn. Shame.

Jerry Sandusky was sucking a 10 year old kid off in the locker room? Seriously, you poor rotter, you. You sad, sick man you. Seriously, what would cause a man to suck off a 10 year old kid? :wtf:

Why didn't he (Paterno) fire Sandusky as soon as he knew....

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Jerry Sandusky was sucking a 10 year old kid off in the locker room? Seriously, you poor rotter, you. You sad, sick man you. Seriously, what would cause a man to suck off a 10 year old kid? :wtf:

Um, that's not what he was allegedly doing. Think the other end.

Why didn't he (Paterno) fire Sandusky as soon as he knew....

Because major college athletics is a money making machine and these coaches (all of them) think they are bigger than the game and can cover up anything and get away with it. Paterno was rightfully fired. I always admired him until this. The university did the right thing and Paterno's old ass, who has lived life to the fullest because of football can go to his grave knowing that a 10 year old kid has been defiled and scarred for life and will never get the opportunity to enjoy the life that he was blessed with. From now on, Penn State will be known as Ped State. Fuck him! I have no tolerance for shit like this, And he shouldn't have either.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
There is some sick stories coming out of PSU right now... not such a Happy Valley today.

I just can't believe Paterno isn't being charged for endangering a minor. Yeah, he told the Athletic Director about it. Big fucking deal. Athletic Directors don't have the authority to get warrants, arrest suspected rapists, and throw them in jail. Police do. That should be Paterno's first call in this situation. And even if he somehow believes that the Athletic Director DOES have the authority to handle the situation, how the hell does he not call the police once he sees that the fucker hasn't been arrested weeks or months later? Inexcusable and just plain criminal.

I'm glad Paterno is gone. He didn't deserve to leave on his own terms, he didn't deserve to finish the season, he really didn't deserve to be coaching at all for the last 8 years or so. I love football as much as the next guy (probably more), but some things transcend the game and this is definitely one of them. Great coach or not he lost everything as a human being when he didn't do all he could to prevent a child molesting predator from doing it to other kids. Paterno is a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned.

I agree, and I really would have like to see Joe get a national championship, before he left...but how do you turn a blind eye to that kind of shit?! If he would have found out this guy was having sex with a consenting adult in the locker room, or his office, that's one thing. After finding out what he did, he should have fired his ass, and then kicked it.

Not to get too far off topic, but he did win 2 national championships in the 80's against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl ('82 season), and against Miami in the Fiesta Bowl ('86 season).