• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyAllStar.com!

MalloyMartini

Official Checked Star Member
Vote Her Clothes Off – Round 1 - Which Girl Should I Shoot?

For December 2012, Tennessee – U.S.

VIDEO:

On Youtube - Vote Her Clothes Off Round 1

Click below for big pic of all the girls to choose from:

The Applicants:
1) Evie 2) Riley 3) Brandi 4) Emma 5) Cali 6) Kylie 7) Kandy 8) Anne 9) Chesney 10) Barbara 11) Kaitlin

Q: Who are you?

I'm Malloy Martin. I'm a photographer and webmaster from Party All-Star. I'm a former Playboy model, but lately I'm behind the camera.

Q: What are you talking about?

A lot of the girls who apply to model for me have never done any sexy modeling before, and so the pictures they send in will be cellphone pictures, or Instagram, or Facebook pictures. And normally, I'll sort through the pictures I get, figure out who looks like a cutie, and then do a test shoot with them, and not necessarily show anyone. Up until now, we always kept the whole process behind closed doors. If this works and gets a good response, I'll keep letting the internet do this part of my job :)

Q: How do I vote?

Right here in this thread. Just post below and tell me the girl you want me to shoot!

Q: Where can I see the pictures you take?

I'll post some here, right after the shoot! And I'll post all of them eventually on partyallstar.

I've never done anything like this before, but hopefully we can have some fun with it! Thanks, and please rock the vote!