• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Parkland pro-gun Teacher loses his gun in public bathrooms

This Parkland teacher left his gun in a public bathroom. It was loaded, BSO says.

Not the most normal sight: a gun left in the bathroom stall.
But that's exactly what went down on Sunday in a men's room at the Deerfield Beach Pier.
The circumstances of how the Glock 9mm got there are unusual.

According to the Broward Sheriff's Office, the weapon was left by Sean Simpson. If his name sounds familiar, he's the teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas who said he'd be willing to arm himself while on duty.
According to the sheriff's office report, Simpson told deputies he'd left his gun by accident. By the time the chemistry teacher realized his mistake, the Glock was already in the hands of a drunk homeless man who had picked it up and fired. The bullet hit a wall.
Simpson was able to grab the gun away from the vagrant, Joseph Spataro, who was charged with firing a weapon while intoxicated and trespassing.

As for the MSD teacher, he was arrested and charged with failing to safely store a firearm, a second-degree misdemeanor. Simpson posted a $250 cash bond and was released.
Local 10 reached out to the educator who would not comment but did say carrying a weapon around did not violate school board rules. He continues to be employed and no disciplinary action is expected to be taken, added the station.
On Tuesday, the Broward School Board unanimously rejected the state's new program to arm school staff, part of a new law the Florida Legislature passed after the Feb. 14 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school shootings that left 17 students and educators dead.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/article208653029.html

Maybe next time he'll forget it in the school's bathrooms...

Anyway, that's another proof that arming teachers is a terrible idea.

He could have accidentally left his car keys there and the homeless man could have taken Simpson's car on a drunken vehicular homicidal joyride.

He shouldn’t have a knife to cut his steak either. You’ll have to excuse Johan, he’s probably all upset that Macron went along with Trump and bombed a sovereign country last night.

He shouldn’t have a knife to cut his steak either. You’ll have to excuse Johan, he’s probably all upset that Macron went along with Trump and bombed a sovereign country last night.

I'm not allowed to use a spread knife for butter or anything. Spoon only or I face up to 5 to 10 years in federal prison.

But, psst, BlueC... I know a butterknife and steak knife smuggler. He'll cut you a deal if you tell him Whimsy sent you. He'll even show you the top quality items.

Sorry but the knife you use to cut your steak rarely leaves the kithchen or the dinning room

Yeah, I'm quite upset about the Syria bombing. Not because Macron went with Trump but because our government was fooled by the Pentagon and their forged proofs, just like the UK was 15 years ago

Sorry but the knife you use to cut your steak rarely leaves the kithchen or the dinning room

Yeah, I'm quite upset about the Syria bombing. Not because Macron went with Trump but because our government was fooled by the Pentagon and their forged proofs, just like the UK was 15 years ago

Knives are in public all the time. Someone can walk into a store go to the housewares section and have a deadly weapon in no time flat. They can walk into a restaurant and immediately become a potential mass murderer.

As for the bombing, do you have proof of the forged proofs?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Except in England. murder rates have risen from stabbings.....but on the bright side, it was one dead, at a time, so it's ok.

Now shut your cocksucker frggy will, and mind your own shithole CUNTry.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
How could people believe this bullshit?
They can say anything and people will believe it. Any-Fucking-Thing.
So easily fooled and manipulated.

Knives are in public all the time. Someone can walk into a store go to the housewares section and have a deadly weapon in no time flat. They can walk into a restaurant and immediately become a potential mass murderer.

When was tyhe last time it happened ?
When was the last time you heard about a mass kniving ?
When was the last time someone entered a school with a bunch of knives and butchered 17 students ?
When was the last time you heard about a guy throving knives on people during a concert ?
How many US presidents were killed or survived an attack nperpetrated by a guy throving knives at them ?

As for the forged proofs, this is not the pace to talk about this
https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?905248-The-Trump-Presidency&p=10156623#post10156623

When was tyhe last time it happened ?
When was the last time you heard about a mass kniving ?
When was the last time someone entered a school with a bunch of knives and butchered 17 students ?
When was the last time you heard about a guy throving knives on people during a concert ?
How many US presidents were killed or survived an attack nperpetrated by a guy throving knives at them ?

As for the forged proofs, this is not the pace to talk about this
https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?905248-The-Trump-Presidency&p=10156623#post10156623
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26959628

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html

Are you really making the presidential assassination argument on a thread which its premise is more security at schools won’t protect children? Give school kids half the security of a president and we’ll never lose another one to a school shooting again.

He was later charged with four counts of attempted homicide and 21 counts of assault. The injured, some with serious stab wounds, were as young as 14.
All are expected to survive.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html

Ok, so you've found 1 occurence of a mass-stabbing with deadly aftermaths, I won't argue that. I will just notice that it happened a an institution for disabled people, who couldn't run away or defend themselves. I will also argue that the article notice that it was one of Japan's deadliest massacres since WWII.
It was also the first one since 2008. How many mass shootings happened in the US between 2008 and 2016 ?

You can frame it however you want, the fact is it is possible to do a mass killing using knives but guns are way more efficient and that is why guns are used in much more mass-killing than knives (at leadt in civilised countries, we're not talking about machete-wileding ethiopians here).

Are you really making the presidential assassination argument on a thread which its premise is more security at schools won’t protect children? Give school kids half the security of a president and we’ll never lose another one to a school shooting again.
President are muich more protected for good reasons : History has proven they are much more targeted than any other people. Each POTUS receives a lot of death threats, from people who disagree about them on policies or just don't like them, for whatever reason...

Except in England. murder rates have risen from stabbings.....but on the bright side, it was one dead, at a time, so it's ok.

Now shut your cocksucker frggy will, and mind your own shithole CUNTry.

A tad harsh on the frenchman. It could be worse he could live in the Cunted States of 'Merica. Cocksucker.

A tad harsh on the frenchman. It could be worse he could live in the Cunted States of 'Merica. Cocksucker.

Aren’t you always running off about visiting my wonderful country and seeking advice on where to go and such?
No one is making you come here. You are welcome to stay on your little island and continue helping drive up the obesity and morbity rates.

Speaking of leaving things in restrooms, how many times have you left your dentures behind?

Blue Countach said:
Aren’t you always running off about visiting my wonderful country and seeking advice on where to go and such?
Maybe he like's going to the zoo. Then visting the US seems quite a fun thing to do...

How many died from mass shooting in the US in 2014 ? And don't forget that China's population = 4x USA's population

Visiting the US is like going to the zoo

Depends on where you go. You’ve probably never been here.
Remember, the U.S is 15 times bigger than France about 5 times more populated. You’re welcome to keep your ass out of my beautiful country and its purple mountains majesty and [NOBABE]amber waves [/NOBABE] of grain.

I’m sure that trailer park in Versailles that you call home is picturesque and quaint.

Depends on where you go. You’ve probably never been here.
Remember, the U.S is 15 times bigger than France about 5 times more populated. You’re welcome to keep your ass out of my beautiful country and its purple mountains majesty and [NOBABE]amber waves [/NOBABE] of grain.

I’m sure that trailer park in Versailles that you call home is picturesque and quaint.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've already desacrated your country with my presence.
And sorry but no french citizen live in a trailer park, that's not how we do things here. Unlike americans, we're civilised people