• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

member20672

Closed Account
Re: Paris Hilton on a nude beach

I doubt its realism, even though she is the biggest slut in hollywood, i don't think she be out and about looking like that. She cares to much about what she looks like.

Max

Banned

it could be her, but i dont really care. At the end of the day she is just a spoilt brat!
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00189/Paris_Hilton___189723g.jpg

Edit:
I'm getting tired of editing posts of guys that have been here awhile and should no the board rules.

- No hotlinking!
- This is not a picture posting forum. Unless you are starting a thread or requesting an ID, post links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingfisher said:
Damn, she doesn't have an ass!! Eat a steak sandwich or something!!
You just noticed? She's an ironing board! I still have no idea what people see about her.

Big Tony said:
You just noticed? She's an ironing board! I still have no idea what people see about her.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess...........maybe the money. They say money can't buy happiness, but that much money sure as hell can buy you everything else you want.

if that is really her, it proves what i have thought ever since this whole paris think has blown up, in that she is so highly overrated and nothing but a skinny ass rich girl.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

I don't know guys, her Millions might make putting up with her shit worth it :1orglaugh