• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentfall

Closed Account
think that pic is real, and yeah it is a little gross looking but still good to me haha

Phil77

Banned
I'll admit Paris hilton grew on me (pun intended), I think she is hot, and she has a nice set of tits. Plus I have seen the entire video, and the last 5 minutes are pretty hot.

IMHO, Paris Hilton does nothing for me at all anymore. When I first saw pics of her I was like "Damn...she's hot!!" However, since I saw a documentry of her on E!, her whole snobish, spoiled brat, rich girl attitude turned me off. She seems like a big time attention whore to me.

Sorry for the rant, but any woman with an attitude & personality like Paris' is a huge turn off for me.

Not only is she a snobby rich bitch...but there's nothing there...its void!! Nothing to grap onto. When I watched her sex tape, I thought I was watching a fucking skeleton. I like my chicks meaty.

And a third thing, is she didnt take the money shot on the face...you'd think she be used to it by now, but nope...disapointing.

THIS IS FUNNY BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE VIDEO OF HER AND WHEN YOU SEARCH ON HERE FOR THE VIDEO ALL THE LINKS DONT WORK ANYMORE DOES ANYONE HAVE THE VIDEO OR NOW OF A SITE WITH A LINK THAT WORKS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY

get it off wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? wtf? lite.

Aim for the 239mb version, the complete file should be 37 mins long.

Caps Lock buddy. Also, it's called punctuation. No one wants to read your crap when you don't know how to type.