• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Paris Hilton gets up to $200,000 for a 20-minute appearance at parties

lol, some people are desperate..i would give her a 20 and tell her to get up on the table for an hour or two

shes just hot and started showing up everywhere now people thinks shes famous because shes has a tv show about being a dumbass

i even watched a program where they bashed her cus she had the most red carpet appearances w/o a reason for being there

aWESOME :)

I have decided I am no longer staying at a hilton hotel if I go on vacation. Her parents should bury their heads in the sand.

thegovna said:
Someone really really needs to just kill her
Um... I wouldn't go that far. :eek:

As long as people are willing to pay her, then fine. Take the money. It doesn't really bother me. She got famous for nothing and that has an appeal to it. I'm more likely to resent copycat artists like puff daddy who have IMO no talent and just rip off other peoples creativity. I mean puff daddy basically copies another song and tosses in the occasional "uh" or "what" to make it his and he makes millions! Paris is lucky, pretty, and dumb (or pretends to be). That's how I see it. If people like/dislike her it's for who she is, or maybe how she looks and not because the media says so.

Who here thinks she will last and for how much longer? I personally think she'll go in and out of the public eye for a long time. Maybe 20 years or more.

thegovna said:
Someone really really needs to just kill her
no way, not my women. :)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

jas32 said:
I have decided I am no longer staying at a hilton hotel if I go on vacation. Her parents should bury their heads in the sand.

I dunno - the Cardiff Hilton was pretty classy when I stayed there (in 2002).

But I agree - Paris Hilton is a waste of space...

that just goes to show you how fucked this world is. paying that skinny bitch to come party. unreal. i can't wait till this Paris Hilton roller coaster comes to a crashing halt.

Re: New Paris Hilton Flashes During Photo Shoot

What an arrogant bitch !!

Pish-posh . . Id rather get some bomb ass strippers at my party for that much dough...

Whats next ? . . Parisland ?