• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you think Paris Hilton is ugly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jennifer Ellison was the first thing I saw when I went there, not that I'm complaining or anything! That reminds me, I wonder if there's anything on her in the Favorite Babes section.

Dean

First thing I saw was aboot that 11 year old PIECE OF SHIT who's on an ASBO. Fucking scum, him and his family.

Wait, I heard something on the radio the other day about Paris using a racial slur when she was referring to two black men she had met at a fashion show or something. Does that have anything to do with this tape?

Dean

:confused:

Henneberg1974 said:
Wait, I heard something on the radio the other day about Paris using a racial slur when she was referring to two black men she had met at a fashion show or something. Does that have anything to do with this tape?

Dean

:confused:

Yes. I've not seen the tape (nor do I want to), but as I understand it that is part of it. Here's a follow-up story that reveals a bit more about Ms. Hilton's character (or lack thereof):

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm

damn, I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner!

Tired to download the vids, but it keeps saying it doesn't work (found them under July 28th archives). Can anyone please help?

i had the same problem, but the third link works.

downloading now :)

there is a paris hitlon bj under the 9th in June

Last edited:
Re: PARIS HILTON - Full Video DIRECT DOWNLOAD!!

Download the full (1:03:04) movie from Emule.
Filename= Paris.Hilton-One.Night.In.Paris.dvdrip.cunhak9.avi aprox. 725Mb

Nude Paris Hilton Pics???

Ok, so i'm not willing to shell out the cash for "One Night in Paris Hilton" and I'm not able to download stuff on this pc, but I'd still love to see Paris naked/having sex. I was hoping that someone out there would have a link to some naked pics of her (I've heard there are pics upskirt pics of her on the net) or maybe screenshots from her movie.

Thanks

Re: Nude Paris Hilton Pics???

The Fog said:
I went back to search extreme and they are there. Paris Hilton has never done much for me. Quite the opposite, in fact. But I have to admit she looks so hot/cute in those screen shots.

i meant that the search function on this site didn't help me. i did see the pics on search extreme...made me glad i didn't buy the dvd, although i def enjoyed seeing her tits.