• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

paranormal events

I was not aware that Parker Brothers had a monopoly on the paranormal (Ouija board). lol It's a game, folks. :D

iwanttobelieveweb8zv.jpg
:rofl: :rofl2:

Sutty

Banned
I went on a wild night out once and i got home and crashed out. I normally sleep with only boxers on, but when i woke up the next morning i looked down and thought "That's strange, i don't remember going to bed in tartan pyjamas". Then i realised i'd been sick all down my chest!

Union Jax

Banned
Sutty said:
I went on a wild night out once and i got home and crashed out. I normally sleep with only boxers on, but when i woke up the next morning i looked down and thought "That's strange, i don't remember going to bed in tartan pyjamas". Then i realised i'd been sick all down my chest!

ewwww lmao

Was it carrots and lental sick even though u never ate anything of that sort? :D

Sorry for that bump after >2 years of the last post in this thread but...

Last week I dreamt about a bus crash in a swimming pool. Weird enough, I thought, but just a dream. A few days later I dreamt about me swimming in a river and suddenly it was full of buses. When I woke up, I was worrying if I'd have a third dream about something like that.

Two days ago, the worst bus crash in Germany since 1992 happened, killing 13 people.

It's probably just coincidence, but the news about the crash gave me the creeps. Only the "water" was missing in the real crash, I hope that nothing worse will happen the next days.

:hatsoff: Jackson

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't buy into this shit! Not that I think it's outside the realm of possibility, but because it's something I'd have to experience first hand!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I grew up in a big old gothic style house similar to the one in the Amityville horror. It was built in the 20's as a sort of speak-easy club, with stained glass windows and elabrate carvings of gargoyles and demon like creatures throughout the house.The house was creepy.
One day when I was about fifteen me and two friends were home watching tv after school, we heard what sounded like a man shouting upstairs for only few seconds, but loud.
We went upstairs with a baseball bat and knives, but it was empty........

S

sputnikgirl

I did a project about EVPs once. I went to a couple cemetaries, not expecting to pick up anything. But lo and behold, once I got them onto the computer, filtered them, and increased the volume, there were a few pretty good ones. My fiance has had experience with spirit activity in one of his childhood homes. His dad saw it too, but it generally stayed away from the other family members.

Really good EVP site, from some sites close to where I live. I find this stuff incredibly fascinating. http://www.mcmsys.com/~brammer/

I took a crap last night and I swear something was crawling in it. As if it was alive! :eek:

I truly would like to believe all these things exist, (ghosts, aliens, etc) but I need something a little bit more conclusive than stories and crappy pictures.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I used to work overnights at a radio station in a 10-story building that seventy years before was a children's hospital. There were nights when I knew I was the only person in the building and I could here what sounded like children running down a hall, slowing down to turn a corner, and then the steps fading away.

I asked one of the other DJs and she had heard them too but was not sure if she should mention the sounds to anyone.

I know that building was haunted

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I dated a girl that was a demon in the bedroom does that count as paranormal?