• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Palin's Ignorance Revealed During Campaign '08

In addition to being the book that revealed Harry Reid's grotesque racism, we also learn more about the woman who came close to being within a heartbeat of the presidency...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/09/2008-campaign-all-over-again-in-new-book/

Excerpt:

"In the days leading up to an interview with ABC News’ Charlie Gibson, aides were worried with Ms. Palin’s grasp of facts. She couldn’t explain why North and South Korea were separate nations and she did not know what the Federal Reserve did. She also said she believed Saddam Hussein attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001."

:rolleyes:

She really is a regular watcher of FoxNews.

"But all sources were granted anonymity, and in most cases the authors provide no specific documentation for their account."

Just pointing out that you can't believe everything you read, hear, or are told. Interesting too how her enemies just won't seem to back down....they keep finding ways to attack.....hmm.....could it be that she is perceived as a possible threat?

Just sayin'.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I haven't seen this much post-election mudslinging since...well, the last election. If Heilemann and Halperin's tome can be considered on its merits, then we can see at least the continuing deterioration of those who represent us, or at most our own follies in electing them.

With all due respect to Mrs Palin her poor verbal skills place her among the less sharp tools in the tool shed. Furthermore she would appear to have a narcissistic personality disorder. She is many times over quite unsuited to high office. I bring no animosity, only the wisdom, knowledge and judgement accrued during a career treating the mentally ill. There is no joy in these assertions for me. I am far from alone in my views. She is an entertainer quite insufficient for further elected office. Unelected she is no threat.

Can't stand her, but need to tie her up naked, blindfold her, bend her over my sofa and use my 12" purple dildo on her until she has trouble walking straight for 3 days.!:thefinger

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
She accounted for herself pretty well on the Dennis Miller show a couple weeks ago.

JayJohn85

Banned
Man I reckon people love going on about Pallin because at the end of the day even after all the shit she is actually quite an attractive woman. Probably couldnt listen to her like....

SgtMarine

Banned
With all due respect to Mrs Palin her poor verbal skills place her among the less sharp tools in the tool shed. Furthermore she would appear to have a narcissistic personality disorder. She is many times over quite unsuited to high office. I bring no animosity, only the wisdom, knowledge and judgement accrued during a career treating the mentally ill. There is no joy in these assertions for me. I am far from alone in my views. She is an entertainer quite insufficient for further elected office. Unelected she is no threat.

Indeed, but why is the left so verhiment in their press coverage of her. If they would just stop talking about her she would just fade into history.

"But all sources were granted anonymity, and in most cases the authors provide no specific documentation for their account."

Just more hearsay and rumons.

Indeed, but why is the left so verhiment in their press coverage of her. If they would just stop talking about her she would just fade into history.

You're joking right?

If she wanted to be not reported on, writing books and making public statements and appearances is not the way to acheive that.

The idea that she may not know the things listed by these un-named and hearsay sources is believeable due to how poorly she did when running for VP in interviews.Her interviews with Charlie Gibson and especially Katie Couric were disasters, which revealed she knew very little about important subjects that any major candidate should be up on.Her problem is not so much Ideology but being below average intelligence and knowledge.There are people like Pat Buchanan who are very conservative that would be much better voices for conservatives to put forward as at least he knows the history of america and the world to a great degree.

Nope I am not and the conservatives are just as guilty of this as well.

Well, you are aware that she is out trying to hock a book right? It's not like she's minding her own business sitting in Wasilla somewhere and the press is camped outside her house waiting with bated breath to document her every move.

If campaign aids have insight into a candidate running to join the highest office in the land...sorry, that's news.

I see this as little more than the continuation of double-standards and wanting to have the same cake you're eating.

If the press ignored Palin...that would be a conspiracy because she popular among GOPers and they want her to go away. If they cover rightful news stories about her then it's the let her be and she'll go away angle. Despite that fact that she keeps injecting herself into the news.

Anonymous source or not, stories are 1 of 4 things; the truth, a lie, mostly true or mostly a lie. Three of those are not good for Palin in this case and typically stories even if anonymous are corroborated independently before they are pressed.:2 cents:

SgtMarine

Banned
She is like a spoiled attention whore, if people would just ignore her she would go away. Much like the Paris Hilton and thoese biotches.

She is like a spoiled attention whore, if people would just ignore her she would go away. Much like the Paris Hilton and thoese biotches.

In these cases with Palin the press would not be doing what they're paid to do.

They are not paid to ignore legitimate news stories.

SgtMarine

Banned
In these cases with Palin the press would not be doing what they're paid to do.

They are not paid to ignore legitimate news stories.

Much like they ignored the Van Jones story:thumbsup:

SgtMarine

Banned
What story was ignored?

my point exactly.

But my orginal post I agree with everything that the poster said. I just highlited that he said unelected she is no threat, but people are still comming after her. If she is no threat, they when keep covering her. If you ignore her she will go away, much like she did after they took a beating in the election.

The press like characters though and that's exactly what Palin is. From the look, to the voice to the things she says, she's gold journalists.