• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paizley Adams/Cassidey Rae

you gotta see the lewd conduct, video.......where at the first she looks at the cam and says......hi my names is bobi.....im from california......and TODAY!,,, im gunna get my ass fucked....lol......thought thats was differnt

I HAVE that video....lmao She says, "Hi, my name is Bobbi. I'm from Colorado, and today I am gonna get my ass fucked" as her glazed-over eyes half close and her head shakes, her limbs twitch like a junkie in need of her next "fix." Kinda scary.... I find her extremely physically hot, but I think she really just is vapid and vacant-minded (or maybe that's her act)... Hmmm... :confused: lol

smoknn said:
you gotta see the lewd conduct, video.......where at the first she looks at the cam and says......hi my names is bobi.....im from california......and TODAY!,,, im gunna get my ass fucked....lol......thought thats was differnt

silentfall

Closed Account
now givin those pics, you cant tell me that you wouldnt hit that

Re: Paizley Adams (Cassedy)

Theres a Vivid compilation DVD of her out there, I suggest anyone not interested in hearing her speak and just wanting to see her do her thing go out and get it. They cut out most of the dialog and go right to the sex and its dirt cheep I got for like $6.99.

Re: Paizley Adams (Cassedy)

If you couldnt listen to her talk all you would have to do is shove your dick in her mouth and you wouldnt have to worry about her talkin now would you cuz she is hot and very bangable