• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Overweight?

Would you date someone overweight?

• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Probably not. I prefer petite women.

yes. not obese, but a hefty girl with a good personality is better than a skinny idiot.
mind you, fat is not my preference, but i definitely prefer a girl with some meat on her.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/elektra-knight said:
Elektra Knight[/URL][/B], post: 4100758, member: 376878"]Yes I would but I sure would have a talk with him about being healthy and eating right.

Damn, you are beautiful!

My girl's pretty thin and I love her body, but if something happened and she put on weight due to something beyond her control, I'd love her just as much as I do right now.

But if she put on weight just because she's lazy or doesn't care, and had no intention to do something about it, that'd be a huge drag and I'm sure it'd be real bad for the relationship.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/elektra-knight said:
Elektra Knight[/URL][/B], post: 4100758, member: 376878"]Yes I would but I sure would have a talk with him about being healthy and eating right.

She likes her guys to be between 250 and 400 lbs. :D

I fucked a chick who weighed 250 pounds. No bullshit. :D

I would NEVER go out with an overweight bird. Two fat people sharing a bed is a recipe for disaster!

But I thought we had made plans for Saturday night? :confused: :crying:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I fucked a chick who weighed 250 pounds. No bullshit. :D

Honestly thats a bit much but I've known girls who look like they weigh 160 tell me they weigh 200, A lot of Dr.s will tell you that weight isn't the best thing to go off of because you could be just as skinny as someone else and weigh more because of muscle weight and stuff. Like me and my friend, she weighs 130 and is a size 7, I weigh 150 and wear a size 7, we carry our weight in different places, I have huge boobs that together weigh 18 pounds, she is flat chested so most of her weight sits in her hips. Also height plays a big part in the weight area.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well...since someone else dug it up.

Yeah, as corny as it sounds, it's the person inside that matters.

Truth be told, all of the beauty in the world, doesn't make up for a fucked up attitude. I don't care how hot, sexy, or beautiful a girl is, if she's a cunt, she can hit the road.