• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Car of Os and Cott the boy?

God, don't use "boy". That is a verb that you seriously should not use for black people (Specifically in the USA). Refer to a black dude in Los Angeles as "boy", and you got yourself a riot

I say: Car the OZ.

yeah Boiii, Flavor Flav style!

- - - Updated - - -

just a word game for boycott oscar lol

Wow....great to know that Finland isn't closed off to general news resources. These uppity coloreds had better learn their place!! :facepalm:

Oscar-gala is an international event so this news was important for some reason.

Sidney-Poitier-hold-Oscar.jpg

(Sidney Poitier)

You're really getting it wrong "Coloured" is NOT a racist slur here in Europe, it is used like you use "african-american"

The Finns say that they are "neekeri" which is the same as the black.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The Finns say that they are "neekeri" which is the same as the black.

I call them either Blacks or The Blacks. I always thought the term African-American sounded a bit patronizing in an overly-PC way. Also, if a person considered themselves African-American and had a Black cousin in Finland how would he refer to him/her?

I don't get insecure or feel offended being called White or Whitey being a member of The Whites nor feel the need to be classified as European-American.

Oscar Racism Problem

smith4f_1_web.jpg

Will Smith: Jada Pinkett Smith would've boycotted Oscars even if I was nominated

Actor Will Smith insists his wife would be boycotting the Oscars even if he had received an Academy Award nomination.

There was no need for Jada Pinkett Smith to worry about such a moral dilemma, however, once the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences revealed last month that for the second straight year not a single actor of color had been nominated.

Going into awards season, many prognosticators predicted that Smith would receive a best actor nomination for his work in the drama, "Concussion."

"If I had been the only person of color that had been nominated, my wife would have made two videos," the A-lister said on BBC Radio 1's "Breakfast Show With Nick Grimshaw" Wednesday morning .

"She would not have gone with me. Trust."

Jada Pinkett instead became one of the first high-profile celebrities to announce she would not be attending or watching the Feb. 28 ceremony to protest the lack of diversity in the industry.

She was so passionate about her stance that she published her video announcement to her Facebook followers before she told her husband.

"I was out of the country when she made the video," Smith told BBC Radio 1. "I was in Thailand, and the paparazzi (were like), 'Will, Will, you're not going to the Oscars, what do you think about Jada's video...'"

"I had no idea. I'm like, 'Babe, you gotta give a fella a little heads up,' you know?"

Smith further explained he played catchup by Googling the videos from his car after exiting the airport.

As the #OscarsSoWhite movement has galvanized support on social media, Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences president Cheryl Boone Isaacs announced sweeping changes to the membership process. But the Smiths still don't plan on going back on their boycott.

"The images that we deliver from Hollywood have to push America," said Will Smith. " Diversity is the American superpower. That's what makes us great."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/smith-jada-boycotted-oscar-nom-article-1.2518991

meme.jpg

blackwhite.jpg

Re: Oscar Racism Problem

Theres already a thread about this, dipshit.

:facepalm:

True. Blacks claiming that the Oscars are racist 'cause no blacks are nominated this year and having award show specificaly for blacks, how hypocrite.
On this particulary issue, blacks are guilty of anti-white racism, not the other way round.

Imagine : an award show specificaly for white folks without any black artist ever getting nominated. Black folks would be outraged. Still, they are having their blacks-only award show.
And they would probably call a racist anyone who would advocate for that award show to end...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
To be honest it's hard to get outraged about not winning a trophy that's basically a glorified buttplug. Getting a GED would take them further in life.