• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Orgasm Wars

What in the actual fuck?

A couple of thoughts in no particular order:

1. Clearly I'm straight, so no matter how good a man is with his mouth, no amount of exquisite cock sucking would ever make me come. Obv.
2. How is this a show?
3. Why is this not a show here?

Japanese homosexuals are so polite. :anonymous

1. Clearly I'm straight, so no matter how good a man is with his mouth, no amount of exquisite cock sucking would ever make me come. Obv.

U sure bb? I'm not sure your little fella cares what gender is creating those wonderful sensations that make your no-no place scream "YES YES!" A warm wet place is a warm wet place. Especially if there's a box in the way so you can't even turn yourself off by looking at his man's face.

Urgh, in writing this somehow I've put that image in my head of the woman putting something tasty all over her ladygarden so that her labrador enthusiastically licks it off. Not sure where I even got that from. Pretty sure it was a labrador. My mind, Jaysus Keerist.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I have been desperately looking for more episodes of this show online. Best. Show. Idea. Ever.

They've both gotten the shoe. And their rep is reduced to zero. So I think it might be permanent. That said... what with FreeOnes the way it currently is they could be back already... :dunno:

Nothing is permanent, except death. Even then you have zombies. flylicker