• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oregon shooting - Gunman targeted christians

Funny how those who often, tell me to mind about my own fucked up country never say the same thing to SabrinaDeep...
Seems like, unlike liberals foreigners, right-wing foreigners can share their opinion about America whenever they want.

Funny how those who often, tell me to mind about my own fucked up country never say the same thing to SabrinaDeep...
Seems like, unlike liberals foreigners, right-wing foreigners can share their opinion about America whenever they want.

"Exterme right-wing women will always say what they want and if a man criticizes them he is a chauvinist"

(assari)

GOP candidates on Oregon shooting

"We're in a difficult time in our country and I don't think more government is necessarily the answer to this," Bush said. "I think we need to reconnect ourselves with everybody else. It's very sad to see. But I resist the notion, and I had this challenge as governor—look, stuff happens. There's always a crisis. The impulse is always to do something and it's not necessarily the right thing to do."-Jeb Bush

“It’s the same old story. But what are you going to do? There are many people like that and what are you going to do? Institutionalize everybody?” he asked. “So you’re going to have difficulties. You’re going to have difficulties with many different things, not just this. That’s the way the world works — and by the way, that’s the way the world always has worked.”-Donald Trump

Agreed. I mean why are we so worried about ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups. What are you going to do? There's always going to be evil in the world. There's always a crisis. There's always an impulse to do something and it's not always the right thing to do

Kate's Law? A woman got shot and killed by an illegal immigrant. What are you going to do? Stuff happens.

Benghazi? What are you going to do. Stuff happens

Well, she doesn't bash America every Chance she gets. In fact, she's a God damned honorary American treasure.

well cnn are now also reporting this source saying christians were targeted

but this shooter was crazy, no?

but i guess many here don't want to address the issue of this and all the other crazy people who have basically unlimited access to guns, and cause tragedies like this to occur in the us every day

:2 cents:

(and i know this was a larger mass shooting - but smaller ones happen in america statistically pretty much every day, you can look it up)

As has been pointed out in this thread and in others whenever this subject comes up, what law needs to be passed that isn't already on the books that would have prevented this from happening other than an outright ban and seizure of all private-owned firearms? Preliminary reports are that this guy had no criminal background but neighbors described him as "skittish" and a loner. Is that going to be the disqualifier? What your neighbors think of you? So we can assume that he was able to pass whatever background check was needed to get these guns.

I'm not being dismissive. Seriously, what law(s) need to be passed? It's already against the law to murder someone.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Anikan Skywalker murdered all the jedi younglings and an entire village of sand-people (including women and children). Not one person in the republic blamed the lightsaber.

The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian. If they said yes, then they were shot in the head.

Faithfulness and courage of conviction. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th person who knew what was coming but still said "Christian."

That is martyrdom. Not driving a bomb-laden truck into a crowded market.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member

I only discuss Obama's foreign politics as stated numerous times. Unfortunately it affects me too. If the guy minded his own business i couldn't care less of what he does or does not for his people. It looks like you pretend not to understand once again.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
After hearing a lot of opinions either way, I would hope that we all could agree he was definitely a wacko. Secondarily, after doing some research as far as him specifically targeting Christians, I believe that he was an anti-religious zealot whose victims just happened to be primarily Christian simply because the majority of Americans of any religious persuasion are Christian, not due specifically to their chosen faith. Would we all somehow feel better if he would have shot some Muslims or Buddhists just to mix things up? A report derived from his My Space account (I didn't even know My Space was still in existence to be honest!):

An online dating profile, linked to Mercer’s email address and featuring another photo of him, says the 26-year-old was living with his parents and searching for the “yin to my yang.” It identifies his views as “conservative, republican” and lists “organized religion” as one of his “dislikes.”

Conservative republicans would not be targeting Christians to kill as a rule in my opinion. The guy was out of his mind and to turn it into a partisan issue is just plain wrong from my perspective. The larger issue is....how can a certified nut-case like him so easily get his hands on so much firepower and body armor???

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/01/umpqua-gunman-id-d-as-chris-harper-mercer.html

While the shooter's name should be stricken from public mention and just his entire history wiped clean like in Stalinist Russia, people like Chris Mintz need to be recognized forever.

He was an army veteran who was in another classroom when the shooting started. Instead of hiding or running away, he rushed to confront the shooter to defend his fellow students and took 7 bullets for it. Miraculously he's survived.

http://mic.com/articles/126202/chri...oregon-school-shooting-everyone-needs-to-know

a real hero indeed.

While the shooter's name should be stricken from public mention and just his entire history wiped clean like in Stalinist Russia, people like Chris Mintz need to be recognized forever.

He was an army veteran who was in another classroom when the shooting started. Instead of hiding or running away, he rushed to confront the shooter to defend his fellow students and took 7 bullets for it. Miraculously he's survived.

http://mic.com/articles/126202/chri...oregon-school-shooting-everyone-needs-to-know

a real hero indeed.

Fuck an A
Stainless steel balls

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
And again, another massacre. Another person who should not be able to get hold of a firearm has the oppotunity to act on his madness.

And the same reaction. Some pityful mutterings. A lot of talk about even more access to firearms will make the country safer. I picture you saying the same about madmen running around blowing shit up. The best way to deal with all those explosions? Better C4, and more of it!

Oh yes. And the standard thetoric that has worked so many times against any regulation: If you regulate guns, the bad guys will keep their guns.

Oh yes? So you do not want to change ANYTHING to get guns out of the hands of unfit persons? It is too hard to accept that a process of starting to regulate access to new guns, to make fully automatics and such illegal would BEGIN to make your country safer?

There are a lot of people around here who keep on talking that "Wild West" talk. I hope you will loose some family member to a madman. Or maybe one of you will loose his mind somewhere and just shoot down somebody who pisses him off? Or, even funnier, your kid shoots his brother playing with one of your weapons. That would be really great. Hey, you could not be blamed, firearms are the american way of life, huh?

There are a lot of people around here who keep on talking that "Wild West" talk. I hope you will loose some family member to a madman. Or maybe one of you will loose his mind somewhere and just shoot down somebody who pisses him off? Or, even funnier, your kid shoots his brother playing with one of your weapons. That would be really great. Hey, you could not be blamed, firearms are the american way of life, huh?

Wow, that's right up there with Will wishing for mass murders in Maryland except you go into detail.

Ok, while we're hoping, I hope you get ass raped by a tranny from Düsseldorf.

fuck off.

Wow, that's right up there with Will wishing for mass murders in Maryland except you go into detail.

fuck off.
What Animus said.

Probably need to add this shit zipper to my ignore list too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

fuck off.

Sorry I can't rep you for this post, but when I read will juniors. post, I thought the exact same thing. The only gun law that needs to change, to stop this kind of madness, is stop keeping law abiding citizens from their right to carry, and stop creating victim zones. If the people that run these institutions want to make themselves feel oh so very proud that they are liberal douche bags, and want to take away the rights of the people, then they should be required by law, to pay for out of their own pockets, and from the profits, and not by increase of tuition, enough trained armed security, or police, to respond, and protect every single person in that gun free zone. This little fucktard would never have had the balls to walk into a place where he knew people might be able to defend themselves, because he was a little pussy. I find it amusing that all of the people that scream the loudest about all of these tragedies, and bang the gun control drum, never seem to notice that, this shit happens where guns are prohibited, and not at the local gun store, or shooting range.

Anikan Skywalker murdered all the jedi younglings and an entire village of sand-people (including women and children). Not one person in the republic blamed the lightsaber.

In the case of the younglings he was Darth Vader at that point.

Their country, their rules.

assari's advice:

never interfere in the internal affairs of other countries