• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Internal (Mouth) Cumshot Seven

I have found a massive amount of awesome links but I can never post shit here.

Hopefully this one works.

http://x-blowjobninjas.bangbros1.com/gal/aa1391-1/c/janey/

Has anyone actually had the luck to be able to perform such a cumshot? I'm pretty sure my woman would kill me.

Best type of cumshots ever, love OCP's. When done right, they never get old. Keep it up guys and.. gals?

I have...and it's amazing :rolleyes:
My woman ONLY does that but unfortunately no swallowing...yet :p

Has anyone actually had the luck to be able to perform such a cumshot? I'm pretty sure my woman would kill me.
I got a pair on Sunday. It's all about the woman, what she likes and is willing to provide. Keeping your semen sweet is also nice for her, and my wife takes note when I eat sweet during the day (and is more likely to want to provide).

If she has the prowess to use her tongue to lap the sensitive underside of your rod while you're still blasting with her lips wrapped around it, it's absolute heaven. Some keep it going through the full unload, and start giving post cum head (PCH) as well.

I personally like it when she's so busty that she can wrap her breasts around the balls and lower stem while she has the helmet in her mouth for the oral creampie. Now that's the ultimate, especially with the tongue prowess!

My wife was giving me some shit about something a few weeks back. I decided that the next time she gave me head, she was getting a surprise.

She did.

She hasn't given me any shit about anything since then. LOL