• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Once in a life time opportunity!!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone,
So I thought I'd let you all know about a new auction that me and a couple of other girls are running at the mo.

Ever wondered what it would be like to attend a professional solo or girl/girl photo shoot? Well now's your chance to do so!! On offer is the opportunity for you and a friend to attend a photo shoot featuring myself, Salina Ford (www.salinaford.com) and Jayla Diamond (www.jayladiamond.com)

Clink on the link for full details. :) Go on you know you want to! ;)

http://abibids.com/index.php/page,AuctionDetails/pid,50952

cb7fdd4dabdb5a6799331dc9074dd63a_large.jpg

Briana Lee

I would love to attend such an event, but it is not meant to be.

Good luck to whoever does win!

Awww that's a shame. I'd love to meet you some day. :) I've got this mental picture of you and I always wonder if I'm close to what you actually look like. :)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Unfortunately, the same goes for me. Between work and school, my time and funds are somewhat limited, and while I might be able to win the auction, I doubt I'd be able to travel to Vegas for the photo shoot.

Whoever does win is one lucky son of a bitch though.

Briana Lee

Unfortunately, the same goes for me. Between work and school, my time and funds are somewhat limited, and while I might be able to win the auction, I doubt I'd be able to travel to Vegas for the photo shoot.

Whoever does win is one lucky son of a bitch though.

Yeah I'm thinking it's gonna be someone who has already planned to go to the Expo in January or who has been thinking about it.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You couldn't do this shit at the expo in Jersey?

I'd cut the check faster than a Shredder....wouldn't need a fuckin auction.

:facepalm:

Oh man I wish I had known about this sooner. I was thinking about doing another Vegas trip in the future but not as soon. This is a great event look forward to seeing if you do more in the future.

Is the winner allowed to take some pictures for posterity? Or allowed to record a short video from his smart phone? That would be really cool.

Is the winner allowed to take some pictures for posterity? Or allowed to record a short video from his smart phone? That would be really cool.

That's like winning a contest to watch and listen to a band record their new album, then asking if you can record a sample on your phone? A photo before or after the shoot maybe, but anything else would infringe copyright and compromise the purpose of the shoot.

Unfortunately it's the wrong side of the planet for me, but 2 lucky people, whether they are guys or gals, are sure to get a kick out of it.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Wow!!! If I was in the US I'd definitely put a bid in ;) But seeing as I'm in Scotland, I'd need to fork out $2,500 for return flights + digs.So until I win the lotto,i'll need to pass on this one.

Briana Lee

You couldn't do this shit at the expo in Jersey?

I'd cut the check faster than a Shredder....wouldn't need a fuckin auction.

:facepalm:

haha, sorry babe. Come see me in Vegas! it's warmer! ;)

pretty cool, actually.

I thought so. :)

Oh man I wish I had known about this sooner. I was thinking about doing another Vegas trip in the future but not as soon. This is a great event look forward to seeing if you do more in the future.

Yes I hopefully will be attending more conventions next year.

That's like winning a contest to watch and listen to a band record their new album, then asking if you can record a sample on your phone? A photo before or after the shoot maybe, but anything else would infringe copyright and compromise the purpose of the shoot.

Unfortunately it's the wrong side of the planet for me, but 2 lucky people, whether they are guys or gals, are sure to get a kick out of it.

Actually I wouldn't mind them taking a few shots during the shoot, just as long as it was ok with everyone else and it didn't interrupt the shoot. Video not so much though.

awesome.... do you ever come to europe miss Briana?

Unfortunately not. I don't travel too well. I'm having to drive to Vegas as it is.

Wow!!! If I was in the US I'd definitely put a bid in ;) But seeing as I'm in Scotland, I'd need to fork out $2,500 for return flights + digs.So until I win the lotto,i'll need to pass on this one.

Awww that sucks. I hate that it costs so much to travel!!

georges

Staff member
unfortunately I am preparing some things with my new boss and new job, so I won't be available

That's a weekend with my kid, and she always comes first

Interesting idea, but not for me... bit too expensive to travel all around the world to see a photoshoot, even if one was curious to see what makes things tick. Does this include a dinner, a whole day or some other plans with you girls?

I think it's pure evil to have to just watch hot babes play with themselves, all nude, doing all those naugty, dirty little things right next to you and without touching, makes steam come out from the ears because of the amount of overheating...

all of the sudden, everyone's gotta wash their hair.

Yeah, yeah... I gotta go plan something to do quickly for one month beforehand too, so I can use that as excuse... ;)