• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Auctions on Abibids.com

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I didnt think you could sell worn clothing online...especially with your bodily fluids on it? Well on ebay its illegal

I never heard that before. :dunno: I've been buying used racing uniforms, pitcrew shirts and racing gloves on Ebay for years. One of the first things I ever bought on Ebay was a pair of Emerson Fittipaldi's used CART IndyCar racing gloves. Most stuff like that isn't washed, as it decreases the collectible value.

Tell you what I'd love to do if it was possible: get Briana to pose with my car and wear a vintage Jaguar F1 team shirt. I'm going to probably sell my car next summer and her, in that shirt, would make the best ad ever. After the shoot, she could even sell the shirt on Abibids. In fact, I think Briana should buy the car! Baby, you'd look gooood cruising in the kitty. Before I had it, it was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays. Honest! Oh yeah, if some crazy female calls you up afterwards, wanting to know why you're posing by my car, just pretend you don't speak English. That's what I do and it works about every time.

Seriously, do you still do shoots at car shows or with cars?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I never heard that before. :dunno: I've been buying used racing uniforms, pitcrew shirts and racing gloves on Ebay for years. One of the first things I ever bought on Ebay was a pair of Emerson Fittipaldi's used CART IndyCar racing gloves. Most stuff like that isn't washed, as it decreases the collectible value.

Tell you what I'd love to do if it was possible: get Briana to pose with my car and wear a vintage Jaguar F1 team shirt. I'm going to probably sell my car next summer and her, in that shirt, would make the best ad ever. After the shoot, she could even sell the shirt on Abibids. In fact, I think Briana should buy the car! Baby, you'd look gooood cruising in the kitty. Before I had it, it was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays. Honest! Oh yeah, if some crazy female calls you up afterwards, wanting to know why you're posing by my car, just pretend you don't speak English. That's what I do and it works about every time.

Seriously, do you still do shoots at car shows or with cars?

Yeah I do every now and again....

Briana Lee

Check the outfit out that I'm auctioning at the mo....it's an oldie from my brianaleexo days...

http://www.abibids.com/index.php/page,AuctionDetails/pid,42903

06.jpg

Hey guys, so I've decided it's time for me to clear my closet out, but instead of just throwing the stuff away I thought I would give you guys a chance to buy some of the items I've found. You will not believe how many guys ask to buy the outfits I've shot it for my site or buy a pair of my panties, so now's your oppurtunity!!

I've signed up to an auction site called abibids.com which is run by models & is specifically designed for models to auction off all kinds off goodies!!

I've decided to run one auction weekly/bi-weekly and see how things go. I'm not sure how popular this is gonna be yet. You can view my first auction, that I started on Friday, here:

https://www.abibids.com/index.php/page,AuctionDetails/pid,39170

Every time I start a new auction I'll post it here so everyone knows it's up & gets an oppurtunity to bid!!

Happy Bidding!!!!! :D

very hot

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

I wish I could make this much money with my used underwear....Interested anyone? :shy:

You should bid on my socks when I put the auction up. Imagine getting to feel and smell the actual socks I had been wearing!! :D