• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OMG! Iran shoots down US Plane!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Yes, it does. There's no reason to be flying drones in Iran's airspace.

What did they expect to happen? Fly one in my airspace and watch it get shot down. :ak47:
You Misunderstand; there is a double standard.
america can do what she wants. Iran will get shat on even if she does everything right.
It's possible that the drone was flown into Iranian airspace in order to get shot down, thus providing justification for assault. Although I suspect it was searching for signs of Iranian nuclear weapons.
Several 30,000lb bunker busters are already earmarked for Iran so be patient.
Do you really want to invade Iran? Remember what a fiasco Iraq was? And Iraq didn't recieve a load of TOW missiles after operation Eagle claw flopped, need I remind you.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The Iranian government says they shot down a drone.

The American government says that they did not.

The only thing that is 100% fact is that PK is a biatch.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That drone had a family damnit, somewhere there is an RC Helicopter wondering where his daddy is!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You misunderstand; there is a double standard.
america can do what she wants. Iran will get shat on even if she does everything right.
It's possible that the drone was flown into Iranian airspace in order to get shot down, thus providing justification for assault. Although I suspect it was searching for signs of Iranian nuclear weapons.

I agree. I wouldn't agree that shooting down a drone is any reason to go to war.

They just need to leave Iran alone.

did it ever occur to anyone that since Iran and Afghanistan share a very large border, that the UAV controller strayed into airspace unknowingly? i mean bigger accidents have happened with manned aircraft. so whys this so hard to believe?

Phuck Iran. Let them develop nukes for all I care. Think they would ever use them anyway? Let Europe and Israel deal with them, it's their continent. I'm so sick of America "policing" the world.
Europe should keep out of it as it's nothing to do with us, Israel is the country 'threatened' by them so let them take action, unfortunately Israel also means the US so you'll end up fighting another battle for Israel just like you did in Iraq.

They went public with threats toward one of our staunchest allies. For them to complain about us wanting to see what's up is absurd.

That being said, it's their air space. So they have a right to shoot what they want to shoot.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
They went public with threats toward one of our staunchest allies. For them to complain about us wanting to see what's up is absurd.

That being said, it's their air space. So they have a right to shoot what they want to shoot.

Israel is not an ally.